Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Plymouth Wolf

Tony Lange (Not dead)

I work for Royal Mail and they are currently doing a 1 to 11 of ex professional footballers who now work for the business. Between the sticks is Tony Lange who I only vaguely recall playing for Wolves. Any of the older mixers remember if he was any good? Played for the shower as well!
  2. Plymouth Wolf

New Training Kit Now Online

New range of Wolves training wear now online Apologies if posted elsewhere.
  3. Plymouth Wolf

Ethan Ebanks Landell

MK Dons fans have harsh words for Wolves loanee Ebanks-Landell MK Dons fans clearly not impressed but no way back to Wolves for Landell
  4. Plymouth Wolf

Latest Addition to the Wolves family

Newest Wolves fan. My first grandchild. Hopefully not destined for the same number of years of misery that I've endured!
  5. Plymouth Wolf

Sky Fixture Selections

Not sure if this is useful to anyone for match planning purposes? Apologies if posted elsewhere. Found it on vital Wimbledon which for some reason was within my news now list. Selections - remainder of August: Decision - by 28th June Selections - September: Decision - by 14th July Selections -...
  6. Plymouth Wolf

90s Wolves Players Quiz

Birmingham Mail have a picture quiz on 90s Wolves players. Disappointed to only get 17/22 -: Hope this link works -: http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/wolves-quiz-can-you-name-8940147
  7. Plymouth Wolf

MyWolves Membership

Is it just me or do any other members think that continuing to sell memberships at this stage of the season is wrong? Distance, domestic circumstances and cash all mean I can't get a season ticket. I always buy a membership though. One to show some loyalty and two to give me a better chance of...
  8. Plymouth Wolf

Ex Players

With recruitment successes at an all time low and a number of players not being given a fair crack of the whip for Wolves, (Jordan Graham, Nathan Byrne), I was just trying to recall players who were never given a chance by previous Wolves managers yet went on to have reasonable success at other...
  9. Plymouth Wolf

Express & Star Poor Grammar

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2014/05/20/your-the-boss-who-would-sign-for-wolves/ Surely it is You're. Pet hate of mine but would have thought a paper would have got it right!!
  10. Plymouth Wolf

Online Ticket Sales

I'm trying to purchase tickets for Shrewsbury at home and Swindon away. The former is shown on the ticket information site as being available from Weds 19th Feb (bringing a mate with less than the qualifying loyalty points so can't get any earlier) and the latter available to those with over...
  11. Plymouth Wolf

Season Ticket for Sale

Due to work and domestic circumstances (and not because I think MM is useless!), I will be unable to use my Wolves season ticket for the remaining seven Home Games at Molineux. My seat is in the Stan Cullis (North Bank) second seat from an aisle and close to the exit (Very good seat!)...
  12. Plymouth Wolf

Express & Star

Just read the article by Steve Marshall entitled 'Reality Check for Hoddle' which outlines some potential targets from the 'bargain basement' of the football market. I for one am quietly enthused by the thought of Wolves compiling a team of young and hungry talent instead of the big name...
Back
Top Bottom