Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. S

Pace and power

Seriously, how many times do we need this point rammed down our throat at Palace? You cannot thrive in this division with a squad lacking in the basic physical attributes,however good you may be technically. We have next to none and we will go down irrespective of who comes in. The bent...
  2. S

Personality

This squad has got none. You could bank on Nuno's team to fight, this lot give in as soon as they go behind. The good feeling we had when we came up is a distant memory now.
  3. S

Rafa

Come on Jeff, you know it makes sense. Proven 100% at the top level, knows the PL inside out and buys into a project at an unfashionable club, like he did at Newcastle. Absolute no risk appointment and could galvanise this club just like Nuno did.
  4. S

Complacency rules

Best team ever at this level....blah blah This team would finish in the top ten of the PL....blah blah Dont need any signings this month,we're up already....blah blah Sod that.This result was coming after weeks of lethargy and I hope we now realise this is nowhere near done. We need...
  5. S

Jordan Graham

Nuno/Kev/Jeff/Jorge etc.. If you're honestly thinking of selling him,just have a bit of a think please. I am amazed that you cannot see the huge potential in this lad.One of the players we need to build the side around!
  6. S

Will we be ruthless in the Summer?

Will we clear out the numerous players who are not up to the job? Will we build a fit for purpose CM at long last? Can anybody really see it? I can't. That side today without Cav and Costa was just so,so depressing and yet Shi thinks it's play off material.
  7. S

The real stars

There have been a fair few massively improved performances of late and credit to most of the squad and the manager. However, the real stars are Cav and Costa. They are streets ahead of the rest of the squad in terms of quality and at times,in tandem especially, they are absolute dynamite. How...
  8. S

Fosun

Please sell up and go.You have been a total disaster I'm afraid. Absolutely diabolical appointments from top to bottom with Thelwell the highlight. I'm sure you came into this with the best intentions,but you should be nowhere near a football club of this tradition. I am totally sick of...
  9. S

Zenga and Lambert

Have virtually identical records. Zenga - quite rightly IMO - is dismissed as a charlatan under whom players regressed. Why then is Lambert seen as the answer? Genuine question. For me, he is exactly the same as Jackett. Putting his faith in sub standard players -who may look good in...
  10. S

This defence

Has to be one of the worst in our history? I genuinely cannot believe how many individual errors there have been this season.The penalty today was cringeworthy. Abysmal players.Every single one of them.Including our England U21 stars.
  11. S

Mendes

Get used to this chaos and under-performance until Fosun realise that a club run totally by Mendes is never going to work. No decent manager worth his salt will come here.
  12. S

A clinical forward

We simply have to invest big money in a top forward in January. Do that and games like tonight end in 3 points.
  13. S

Half a game side

Cannot perform for 90 mins under Zenga. Mid -table here we come!
  14. S

The last year we had 3 successive 0-0 draws at home. Well done Kenny - there's your place in the museum. You utterly boring $$$$.
  15. S

Keep the money

Do not spend another penny this month. Keep whatever funds we have for the next manager. We're clearly not going up or down so don't let him waste it or we'll need to sell someone else in the Summer.
  16. S

Michael Calvin

You were totally wrong mate. Kenny Jackett is an un-principled liar - just like the rest of the pond-life ruining this football club.
  17. S

How many

ST holders stayed away tonight? 21k gate?! More like 15k. The EB sales are going to be absolutely shocking.
  18. S

The recruitment side of the club

I'm sorry,but it has to change and very soon. The performance of the recruitment team since getting promotion from L1 has been totally and utterly unacceptable. It's not good enough to continually point at the signing of 1 player in Afobe as a defence for them - almost every other signing...
  19. S

2 relegation battles in 3 seasons

.....at this level. I mean,come on. Jackett has reached the end of his time here,but Jez Moxey you are an absolute failure when it comes to overseeing a club of this stature. Utter embarrassment and I'd urge all fans to boycott the early bird until we get some action.
  20. S

The most boring manager in our recent history?

There have been worst times overall of course. But,by enlarge, they have been when we have been on our knees financially. However, this is not the worst squad(IMO) we've ever had and given we consistently play with fear of the opposition and with the handbrake on, is Beige Ken the dullest...
Back
Top Bottom