Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Linwolf

Away Ticket Ballot

This new Away Ticket Ballot scheme gives a whole new dimension to applying for away tickets, at least there is a 5% chance of an away ticket rather than zero, unless you know someone with an away season ticket who doesn't go obv. The jeopardy is palpable. I wonder if I can get the full 19...
  2. Linwolf

Dicko Dive

Very poor from Dicko, we can do without that cheating thanks, I hope KJ has a word.
  3. Linwolf

Zonal Marking

Oh dear, at least its any indication of what he wants to do cause I haven't seen anything else. Matter of time before he goes imo, a complete disaster.
  4. Linwolf

Ticket Priority Scheme

After I didn't renew my ST for last season, I opted to join the TPS instead. This required a £50 joining fee plus the allocation of 7 match tickets. These gave me a guaranteed seat at matches, in a fairly crap seat it has to be said, with my first being the cracker against QPR. I have today...
  5. Linwolf

Don Swivel Hips Goodman

I see Don has given his view on MM...am I allowed to quote from the E&S?...well any way "For the last five years, Mick McCarthy has been in charge and you look what’s gone on? He arrived for pre-season training five years ago with 11 professionals on the books. In his first season, he got...
  6. Linwolf

The Value of Fletcher

I must admit when we signed Fletcher I wasn't overly excited by the prospect, but in fairness I didn't know that much about him and many of the pundits said he was a good signing for Wolves. But at £7m? I didn't see the first two home games but have watched him live against Villa and West...
  7. Linwolf

Semi-Final Dates Question...

Don't get me wrong, I don't expect for a minute that England will get to this stage after watching that garbage against the US of A. But if they do, I need to know when they will be playing. I have looked at various sites and it seems that if we win our group (C) we can only play in the semi...
  8. Linwolf

Fellaini could miss out

Everton may not be able to select this fella if Belgium dig their heels in http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5625062,00.html
  9. Linwolf

A little patience

Why can't we all just have a little patience here. We all know last year was unexpected, we finished well and with a decent side after having gained many unlikely and probably fortuitous points in the early stages of the season and in no small part to the excellent keeping of Matt Murray...
  10. Linwolf

Half Time Golf

Can't believe this hasn't been given its own thread, unless I've missed it. Half time entertainment genius. The idea of lining up golf balls to hit in the general direction of the away fans is absolute comedy gold. Whoever thought of that one deserves an award. Far more entertaining than the...
  11. Linwolf

Freddy Eastwood's Performance

Last night was my first game this season due to hols etc, so I was eager to see Freddy play. What a disappointment. His was one of the worst performances I have ever seen from a Wolves centre forward. No movement, no fight, no passion. He had one good effort the whole game when he hit the...
  12. Linwolf

Doog Tribute on Radio 5 Live

The attached Brief Lives show was on this morning at 6am, they did about 10 mins on Doog. Its the first item after the news, well worth a listen. http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/fivelive_aod.shtml?fivelive/brieflives
  13. Linwolf

So now will you renew?

A number of posters on here refused to renew their season tickets while Hoddle was still in charge. Will you now stick to your word and renew now he's gone?
  14. Linwolf

Frankowski the new Corica?

I remember Corica being lauded as the best player at Leicester when Magoo signed him, a brilliant player in training by all accounts but sadly he could never produce on a match day, certainly not at the Mol anyway. Is the 'Pole without a goal' a similar buy? he seems such a confidence player...
  15. Linwolf

Director of Football

Is it about time we had one? We have a Chief Exec who is not a football man, he's a business man and a politician -football main he aint. And our Chairman, rah rah Rick, we all know he's an egg chaser. So when the axe finally does fall on Mr Hoddle, who is capable of overseeing the...
  16. Linwolf

OT - Paul Cook

Saw the last 15 mins of Grays v. Accrington Stanley on Sky. Paul Cook is player coach for Stanley and came on for the last 10 mins to see the game out, they won 2-1 to go 3rd in the Conf. He played the holding position in front of the back4 and missed a few tackles but did OK. Carrying a bit of...
Back
Top Bottom