Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. London Wolves

Chelsea Tina

Can any of you older lads can confirm that this is Chelsea Tina from Wolves? Heard so many stories about her
  2. London Wolves

"London Wolves" and "Sao Martinho Barmy Army" Banners Lost At Anfield

"London Wolves" and "Sao Martinho Barmy Army" banners were left hanging up behind the goal at Anfield. Anfield have confirmed they were not handed in at end of game. Anybody has any information regarding them please contact me. Hopefully a fellow wolves fan has them for safekeeping. Reward for...
  3. London Wolves

Vote For Neves Goal of The Season

Don't let the Vile win WATCH & VOTE: Sky Bet EFL Goal of the Year - 2018
  4. London Wolves

I wanna be..... I wanna be.... I wanna be PROMOTED!!!

In 20 20 20 18 I wanna be promoted Molineux is the place to go I wanna be promoted Just get me to the station, put me on the train Hurry hurry hurry, before I go insane I can't control my fingers, I can't control my brain Oh no oh oh oh oh Ba ba baba, baba ba baba, I wanna be Promoted Ba ba...
  5. London Wolves

Safe Standing South Bank - Getting Closer

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/jul/30/liverpool-shrewsbury-safe-standing-amy-lawrence
  6. London Wolves

Safe Standing at Palarse

I don't really like Palarse due to the in-laws but I have to admire the noise and atmosphere the fans have made in recent years. This article is so refreshing from the owners http://www.fsf.org.uk/latest-news/view/safe-standing-palace-owners-dont-want-to-make-people-sit
  7. London Wolves

Boing! Boing! the ***** are going down (remix)

We are wolves they are $$$$e, We fought them with all our might, We’re old gold they are stripe, We would always win the fight. Boing! Boing! they’re going down, Boing! Boing! they hit the ground, Boing! Boing! that awful sound, Boing! Boing! the $$$$e are going down. David Guetta...
  8. London Wolves

Chaucer to buy Wolves?

Heard yesterday that Bob Laslett from Chaucer, a true wolves fan, will be buying wolves for £30m? Don't know how true? Morgan should sell the club for what he bought it for - £10
  9. London Wolves

No Running (Crying) Today Boys!

.... as The Temple St war cry used to be! Or stupid banners! :) :) We Are Wolves! We Will Be Back! :) :)
  10. London Wolves

Out of Darkness Cometh Light

...... but the light at the end of the tunnel. Is the light of an oncoming train!! :(
  11. London Wolves

Where's The Magic Number Thread?

.... or shall we call it the miracle number to avoid relegation this season?
  12. London Wolves

Danielle Lloyd Not Very Well

Not very well at moment only weighs 8 stone :( http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2106844/Danielle-Lloyds-weight-plummets-8st-emergency-blood-transfusion.html
  13. London Wolves

Picture of Bruce leaving London Hotel after Talks with Wolves

14. London Wolves

Knock 5% vat off football ticket prices

Please support an e-petition on the Government website to get a Reduced Rate of VAT at 5% on watching sport and playing sport. Support the e-petition at http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/12244. to reduce sports ticket prices. We need 100,000 signatures to force the debate in Parliament...
  15. London Wolves

Have Season Tickets Been Sent Out Yet?

Have Smart Cards Been Sent Out Yet? Anyone got their ST yet? I haven't got my home or away yet :(
  16. London Wolves

Ast

Away Season Ticket AST Form arrived today. £35 existing ASTs £55 new ASTs To be returned 15th July
  17. London Wolves

Contact Your MP Re: Safe Standing

Does your MP back safe standing? 24th May 2011 Step Three of the Football Supporters’ Federation’s Six Steps for Safe Standing needs fans to contact their local MP and ask: "Are you backing Don Foster MP’s Safe Standing Bill?" The more MPs back Foster’s Bill, the better. (It's due for...
  18. London Wolves

Spirit of 1960 ~ Wolves 3 Blackburn 0 FA Cup Final

Just over 51 years ago on Saturday May 7th 1960 Wolves thrashed Rovers 3-0 lets have the same again on Sunday :) 98,954 were in attendance at Wembley Stadium to see a Wolves side that had finished 2nd in the 1959/60 Division One season to Burnley, beat Burnley’s Lancashire rivals...
  19. London Wolves

The Wolves v Wolverhampton Council Re: "Hard line" Approach On Standing

Wolverhampton's Council say that they support the wolves and that the city needs the numbers of people the club attracts into the city: The economic future of the city depends on Wolves staying in the Premier League, the city council leader Coun Roger Lawrence has said Coun Roger Lawrence...
  20. London Wolves

BBC Want To Interview Fans On Sunday

Please contact Henry below for your 5 minutes of fame! Hi Barry, I'm writing from Radio 5 Live ahead of Sunday's match against Blackburn. We're going to presenting our programme from Molineux from 12 o'clock, and would be delighted if you and some fellow fans might be able to meet...
Back
Top Bottom