Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Transfer success

Someone posted this video earlier about Neville and Carrager discussing Man Uniteds transfer history and how bad it seems to have been in recent history. I thought it was an interesting idea, especially as clubs live or die on their transfer success. I have looked at the larger wolves...
  2. W

Premier league money

With all the talk of transfers and the sell before you buy philosophy. I have become curious of what happens to this money. I do not know the numbers but I have always thought the moneys received by clubs for the TV rights at home and abroad are significant. Hence why it is the holy grail from...
  3. W

Moment of reflection

After a few days from the Arsenal match, I very have the same feeling as I did against Sevilla, albeit to a lessor extent. We have come a long way and play a good level of football with some good quality players, but if we are ever to make the next step in our growth we have going to have to...
  4. W

Best 11

So while there is a lack of matches and transfers (in), I thought I would bring up this old chestnut. What is your best / favourite Wolves 11, using players from your generation of watching For me Matt Murray Jonny otto Lescott Richards Muscat Froggatt Neves Moutino Kightly Jota...
  5. W

Improving Players?

Before I start this is in no way a negative comment against Nuno, who I believe to be a great coach and the best thing to happen to the club in my time as a season ticket holder from the mid nineties. This is more of debate topic and something aimed maybe at those who have an idea of coaching...
  6. W

Will Molineux be rocking?

With the new season almost upon us I feel a nervous trepidation. With the high of last season now fading through the summer, I sit anxiously waiting not knowing how the year will progress. With previous promotions there was more of an expectation that we were purely fighting for survival and...
  7. W

Squad numbers

When do squad numbers need to be confirmed? It will be interesting to see if any numbers are reassigned, like Mirs number 9 shirt and who will take up the vacant squad numbers.
  8. W

Out of contract

Does anybody have a list of our players who are out of contract in the summer?
  9. W

Out of contract players

Does anyone know which players are out of contract at the end of the season? Obviously Sako and I belieive Clarke is out of contract although there is an option to extend, but I doubt the cub will now take that up. I seem to think that Stearman and Edwards must be close to the end of...
  10. W

Squad Movements

I have been looking at the squad to see what the likely movements are going to be and who is likely to be left at the beginning of next season if we do get relegated. I am going to try to be level headed and not throw too many toys out of the pram over players history. Currently the squad...
  11. W

Official online highlights

Does anybody know who if anyone has the rights to show the Championship highlights online? Last year BBC seemed to put up videos, but I can't find any at he moment.
  12. W

Team for Aldershot

So this is my guess at the team for Aldershot. I am playing what is our best available team even though it is the 1st round of the cup. It is time to get the fist choice players geting used to playing together. I have ignored players who are expected to be sold or who are on transfer lists to...
  13. W

A call for momentary calm

I understand and in most ways agree with the frustrations laid by most on these boards. The season so far has not been good enough in either performances or results. Players are out of form, the squad in depth is not strong enough and potential (rumoured) January signings look shakey at best...
  14. W

So where will the points come from

This isn't a Mick out thread (I am a fan) however our current position does ultimately reflect on the players and the manager so make of that what you will. It has been apparent for a while that our easier home matches have fallen in the fist half of the season. Generally most teams will look...
  15. W

So who should we fear?

With the transfer window being shut there is talk of where we will finish up, who will do better than us. Our overall strategy is the same now as it was at the beginning of the season, as it was at the beginning of the previous two seasons. Get 40 points as soon as possible and after that keep...
  16. W

Pickings from relegated teams / non promoted teams

Now that the season is over and we all start thinking about the next and who we may be signing, which players from the relegated teams / teams who lost out on promotion would be a good signing to improve the team and the 25 man squad? We have had mixed fortunes in plucking players from relegated...
  17. W

Official Merchandise

Just looking at the threat about peoples matchday spend I noticed there is not alot mentioned regarding buying merchandise. I personnally buy a shirt every two-three years depending if I like the style, but I do not buy anything else. This I guess is mostly due to a bad choice of design or...
  18. W

If you could watch any match

If you could watch any match for any reason what would it be? I started watching Wolves from the early nineties, so for me I would like to return to the play off final in 2003 as this is obviously the only final in my generation. Also I would like to watch the home match against...
  19. W

Team v Blues

Things are beginning to look pretty dire and the squad is about as thin as it can get. Last I heard Mancienne, Mouyokolo and Jarvis are struggling and Edwards and Fletcher may be coming into the squad, but probably not ready for starts. So with whats left. Hennessey Zubar Stearman...
  20. W

The next four matches

There has been a lot of talk recently about the form of the teams in and around us, I guess that is natural to watch the results of rivals, but as has been said before and will be said again, we need to concentrate on our results first. To that end I feel that the next four matches could make...
Back
Top Bottom