Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Balti Pie

Trialists and Youth Players

Anyone got any good trialists or youth player stories? Players who had a trial and made it big after being turned down by us? I'd include youth team players who never made it with us. I seem to remember being disappointed we didn't sign Lee Trundle from Rhyl after he scored on trial. Would of...
  2. Balti Pie

Best opposition Centre Forward appearances against us

The signing of Costa reminded of the appearance he made against us in the cup at Molineux a few years back. It was one of those opposition striker performances that sticks in the mind. He was genuinely fantastic that night, everything you'd want in a striker - it was one of the best performances...
  3. Balti Pie

Villa game at the Pictures (Odeon Luxe Telford)

Spotted a screen at the Odeon Luxe cinema in Telford is showing the game on Saturday - With the current Pub rules in place this might be a good alternative for some who want a beer without having to fork out for a meal. This cinema has the fancy electric recliner seats and also has a bar - You...
  4. Balti Pie

Parking - Fines near Science Park

Just a heads-up. After parking around the Science Park for the last couple of years, noticed a large number of vehicles including my own had received a penalty notice last night. A few were justified (i.e. Parking on Pavements) & some seemed petty. For those that don't know, the main Car Park...
  5. Balti Pie

Graham Hughes open tomorrow - extra 800 tickets

Just tweeted. Graham Hughes open tomorrow - extra 800 tickets on sale tomorrow morning. Man City also on sale from tomorrow. Great news! Additional Tickets Available For Everton Fixture
  6. Balti Pie

Luis Alberto

Linked here. Attacking midfielder from Liverpool. On loan to deportivo last season. https://twitter.com/FootballInSuits/status/759866157662732288
  7. Balti Pie

Derby game - Any way to watch it after the event?

Advice needed. Due to work commitments I can't get to the game. I haven't got sky, so I can't record it and watch it later. Was considering buying a Sky go day pass, if they repeated the game, but i've checked the listings and it doesn't appear that it will be. If I avoid the result (Which I...
  8. Balti Pie

Sigurdarson

I seem to remember hearing he was due back sometime in November? Anyone know when? I know there are differing view's on him. My view is If many of us think he's at least equal to Leon (Technically he's streets ahead), why wouldn't we welcome him back into the squad If his attitude is right? An...
  9. Balti Pie

What position would you rather be in, ours or Albions?

Bit of fun. Albion are in a bit of turmoil at the minute with rumours that Dave Jones will be their 4th Manager of the season, apparent power struggles behind the scenes & players speaking out in the press. We've been in their shoes recently and it wasn't a lot of fun. We on the other hand are...
  10. Balti Pie

A quick plea - Stevenage away

Hi, Hope someone can help? Could anyone PM me a supporter number if possible? I'm looking to take my lad to Stevenage away (I have a ticket) and fear we may sell out before I can get him one (He's a young wolves Member, but they don't go on sale until the weekend)
  11. Balti Pie

The Wolves HamKam Fan Club.

Should we adopt a Norweigan sister club?? Was just chatting crap at work with a few mates at work about adopting a scottish 3rd division club as our 2nd team, got me thinking we should do the same on here but for a norweigan club in honour of Stale?? Was thinking of Ham Kam (Stale's 1st club...
  12. Balti Pie

Jason Shackelled??

Looks lik he could be on hi way. Heard a lot of rumours about him. Is he any good tho??? http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/norwich/7590125.stm
  13. Balti Pie

Mark Kendall has passed away.

Unfortunately this is not a good news thread I heard this shocking news from my friend in the early hours this morning, that Mark Kendall had passed away suddenly. My friends family are very close friends of Marks family and they were told late last night. I personally didn't know Mark, but...
  14. Balti Pie

Stefan Postma

Has anyone seen the Stefan Postma video on the net :eek:. Kinky devel
  15. Balti Pie

The oldest league derby in the World???

Anyone know there club history??? Just wondering where our rivalry with Albion started & if we are the oldest league derby in World football?? Wolves and Albion were both part of the 12 founder members of the English league in 1888. Blackburn & Burnley were also founder members and I think...
  16. Balti Pie

Wolves V Coventry friendly today @ Compton

Couldn't see a thread anywhere http://www.wolves.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=29717 Think it's also on the official site Wolves Team In Full : Ikeme, Lowe, Mulgrew, Gleeson, Riley, Breen, Gobern, Potter, Cort, C Davies, Jones. Subs from: Craddock, Lumley, Ricketts, Clarke...
  17. Balti Pie

A few pictures from yesterday

Sorry if there a bit big like! Bully annoucned to the crowd A couple of Merlin Some of the old boys.......Thommo, Dennison, Mutchy, Birch
  18. Balti Pie

Sherpa Van trophy DVD?.....

....I don't think one exists??? I know it was released on video though. I'm just wondering if anyone has a copy of the game that they could lend or copy onto disk for me??
  19. Balti Pie

Silas.....a final chance???

Probably highly unlikely, but is there any chance of Mick bringing Silas back for a look. The guy is a Portugese International and weve got 4 players or something!.....Makes perfect sense to me?
  20. Balti Pie

Personalised St George's flags

Going to England V Sweden and want to get my Kids names put on a flag, anyone know of a company that can do supply and personalise a flag???
Back
Top Bottom