Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Balti Pie

Brighton v Wolves predictions

Hope I'm wrong. Hove 3 Wolves 1
  2. Balti Pie

Fan behaviour

Heard this being sung by some of our lot in the league one season (4 pee'd up lads). Think it was Bradford away. Was very sad to see
  3. Balti Pie

Say something nice about the baggies

Phil Lynott was also born at the same West Bromwich hospital on the same date (Albeit a year later)
  4. Balti Pie

Trialists and Youth Players

Anyone got any good trialists or youth player stories? Players who had a trial and made it big after being turned down by us? I'd include youth team players who never made it with us. I seem to remember being disappointed we didn't sign Lee Trundle from Rhyl after he scored on trial. Would of...
  5. Balti Pie

PROTEST South Bank turn backs in 6th minute

Huge Banner with a picture of a clown with the message 'VAR Clowns'. Then, everyone in the ground wearing clown masks. (Including Players & Gary O'Neill!) Hoping someone can arrange this...
  6. Balti Pie

Dilemma - I Don't Hate Brighton And Don't Know How To Start

Hove never get any credit. It's all about Brighton.
  7. Balti Pie

Rumours from the pub

Seems most likely. I remember a player called Redondo at Real Madrid years ago. Turns out he's his son.
  8. Balti Pie

Rumours from the pub

A chap I know apparently has a connection with somebody at the club. He told me there are several South & central American targets because of the value for money they can offer. He mentioned an Argentine player called Redondo had been looked at, although he didn't know if we've enquired.
  9. Balti Pie

Ex players attending matches

Paul Jones (midfielder) goes. Think he might have a season ticket.
  10. Balti Pie

2023/ 2024 Kit

It's definitely not as bad as some people are saying, but it's distinctly average at best. Looks like a training shirt. I'm guessing a big chunk of the objections are the colour. If that was Black with the pattern, I expect there would be more positivity. Might sell well with the youngsters...
  11. Balti Pie

20 years ago today..

It was a perfect day. Remember shaking Sir Jack's hand as he slowly drove through the crowds to the ground in his Rover 75.
  12. Balti Pie

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Have you posted that on here because we have a sell-on clause and it's going to solve all our FFP worries? p.s. I think that might be Bothroyd behind him.
  13. Balti Pie

Agbonlahor

I know he ain't the brightest bulb in the box, but I honestly don't mind him. Working for talksport he's paid to spout rubbish, but mostly he's pretty fair. Likes a wind-up now and then, but he doesn't take himself to seriously and can laugh at himself.
  14. Balti Pie

Who is getting relegated?

Who knows what's going to happen. Southampton could even still get out of it. Always thought Forest would struggle even when they had a few decent results. Bournemouth have taken a lot by surprise, but they did sign a few in January so maybe that is paying off for them. Like how they have not...
  15. Balti Pie

Nuno to Leeds?

Think that Reading team under Steve Coppell in 2005 was really special. Finished on 106 points. 99 goals (17 more than us). Only 2 losses (7 for us). They had prime Kevin Doyle, Steve Sidwell, Dave Kitson, Leroy Lita, Glen Little, Marcus Hahneman. Think they finished 7th or 8th the following...
  16. Balti Pie

MoTD tonight

So, lets say they've applied this. If so, the third man theory is wrong as this states it can be two. It also suggests all players can be booked, so why was only the third player booked who was furthest away? The only way they can justify it is if it's a new directive and they've communicated...
  17. Balti Pie

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

Antonio could still be on the table. I personally think he'd be a decent option for a couple of seasons. Antonio says he could leave West Ham in January
  18. Balti Pie

Worst bit of advice you've heard a supporter give a player

There's a grumpy Meldrew type chap who sits behind me. At the West Ham game he genuinely shouted something like "Semedo, where the f*** you going, stop running wide" when he was breaking up the pitch. 2 seconds later we'd scored.
  19. Balti Pie

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

Pitbull you say? Already my favourite player and I've never heard of him or watched his YouTube video.
  20. Balti Pie

Gareth Bale Retires

It's difficult to compare different eras and maybe the only ones who can attempt to judge are those few that will of seen both play. What I will say is that Bales record is outstanding and Wales almost certainly wouldn't of qualified for the 2 international tournaments without him, nevermind...
Back
Top Bottom