Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

R.I.P. Jonzy54

Thoughts and Prayers with his Family, RIP Jonzy54.
  2. W

VAR 2023-24

Not difficult and the South Bank already know the tune: These decisions Awarded Pens for no reason The Refs think there f*kin brilliant They're a load of s*ite
  3. W

Gary O’Neil

We'll be on 5 points from 9 games, I've seen enough to suggest he's out of his depth. It's one thing to keep a side up who's expected to go down, we're expecting more.
  4. W

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Wasn't there more to come from Boly and MGW ?
  5. W

Season Ticket prices 23/24 (announced)

Wolves are delighted to confirm that season tickets for the 2022/23 Premier League season are now available for renewal, with supporters able to renew before the 8th June deadline. As per the 2021/22 season, supporters are able to use any available Wolves Cash against their renewal, which will...
  6. W

Oh Adama Traore!

I didn't, he was just sat their messing with his Phone. You don't generally wait around long there when you have an appointment.
  7. W

Oh Adama Traore!

Definitely came back from Spain with the Team, as he was sat next to me in the Nuffield on the Monday Evening in the X-ray Department.
  8. W

Rumours from the pub

Coady was 100% still there after the game as some of my Family were in NB Corporate and had a photo with him after the game.
  9. W

Attempt a new original song

Appropriate for this time of year, to the the tune of Cliff's Mistletoe & Wine: Christmas Time Moutinho's Devine Alongside Neves, our midfield is sublime With Adama, Diogo and Raul our front three There's no better place for Nuno to be Not that I can see the South Bank belting out a Cliff...
  10. W

Wolves V Brighton

Have a spare for Brighton, if anyone's still looking for a ticket, face value and it's yours.
  11. W

Young boys of Bern

11.6 If you are unable to view the game due to a technical error that is the responsibility of the Club or our providers for more than 20 minutes you will be eligible for a refund.
  12. W

Test thread

Test
  13. W

Wolves in a one word summary?

Predictable
  14. W

Ian Holloway Please.

What happened to the Drunk Thread ??? Who next O'Driscoll because he's a Wolves fan ;-)
  15. W

Charlton Wolves stream

Come on then James share the joy.
  16. W

Charlton Wolves stream

Could I get a PM please ?
  17. W

To sum up....

Ismail (loan) I missed the McAlinden move where has he gone and for how long ? Seems a strange move. Dicko and Clarke as the 2 forwards must mean another forward in the loan window.
  18. W

Rajiv Van La Parra

This. I watched him the week before and he appeared a one trick pony, maybe a different level of opposition. Let's give him a dozen games before we pile the pressure on his shoulders. Did someone really say Beckham in his prime, did they forget the smiley ? 1 game in the Championship...
  19. W

Norwich game moved to Sunday and Live on Sky

I'd check this for a anyone driving to the game: http://www.wolverhampton.gov.uk/article/2990/Parking I saw a warden last Sunday having a field day by the library putting tickets on car after car, I contemplated racing him and paying for parking for all the cars that didn't know the rules...
  20. W

Jody craddock testimonial match

He was on the Wolves Travel Away coach, part of his testimonial events to raise money for Birmingham Children's Hospital. The coach raised £190 which he thanked us for, don't think the club were involved this time.
Back
Top Bottom