Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Phitsanulok (Poole) Wolf

Three At The Back

There has been much discussion on here re us needing a central defender to play 4 at the back. Here is an interesting discussion on three at the back. https://crossbarhub.com/tactical-analysis/three-at-the-back-analytical-study/ Even though there have been views that the recent football has...
  2. Phitsanulok (Poole) Wolf

Ait-Nouri and Neto

Just conjecturing whether the use of Rayan on the left along with the interest in Anthonee Robinson could affirm the interest in cashing in with Pedro Neto? Not saying this is what I would do but this could be considered a better option than selling Adama or Ruben.
  3. Phitsanulok (Poole) Wolf

Are We Certain?

Are we absolutely sure that Bruno Lage will be the next Wolves manager? I am still not convinced. The only consistent certainty about Wolves is that no news is ever leaked. Is everybody guessing? Pundits and so-called journalists following each other, after the event pundits like Spiers...
  4. Phitsanulok (Poole) Wolf

Premier League 25 Man Squads 2020-21

https://soccer.nbcsports.com/2020/10/20/premier-league-clubs-name-25-man-squads-for-2020-21-season/
  5. Phitsanulok (Poole) Wolf

Thai TV talk about Villa

Covering in detail about Sheff U goal disallowed against Villa relegating Bournemouth. Big reputational blow to Premier League this worldwide.
  6. Phitsanulok (Poole) Wolf

Wigan in Administration

Oh dear
  7. Phitsanulok (Poole) Wolf

Inside Wolves Academy

Excellent article - Johnny Phillips of course Inside Wolves' academy: How Nuno Espirito Santo is utilising youth
  8. Phitsanulok (Poole) Wolf

John Moss

After Shoulder-Gate I think he needs an on going thread. Next time he referees us he needs a bit. "Your too fat, your too fat Your too fat to watch T.V." Followed by a rousing Var Cheat Var Cheat. Var Cheat This incident seems to be an example of another chance for referees to influence a game...
  9. Phitsanulok (Poole) Wolf

Qatari Broadcaster BeIN Sports Pirated Threat to Premier League Income

Premier League criticises Saudi government for lack of action over broadcast piracy Qatari broadcaster beIN Sports says its transmissions have been pirated by beoutQ in Saudi Arabia. Sorry if this is behind a paywall. We currently get our Sports transmissions (Not Streams) through beIN Sports...
  10. Phitsanulok (Poole) Wolf

Latest target - Edson Silva -

18 year old Portuguese starlet. More like our target template.
  11. Phitsanulok (Poole) Wolf

Gossip/Click Bait Summary

In the absence of a summary this seems to be the players we have been connected with so far. As you can see most of these are from dodgy sites. William Saliba Wolves 'have approached' club about signing French defender Edson Alvarez. ‘His transfer is done’ - Big claim made about Wolves target...
  12. Phitsanulok (Poole) Wolf

Just In Case Anyone Hasn't Seen This Yet

Steve Satchwell Wolves cup run in1949 I was 1 years old then
  13. Phitsanulok (Poole) Wolf

Sarriball

Interesting article in the Telegraph to day about Sarri, says his players have not even picked up the basics yet. Hazard for instance is playing for himself and not following instructions. Players saying there is too much reliance on Jorginho, and "some players believe Sarri’s training is too...
  14. Phitsanulok (Poole) Wolf

A Modern Penalty

As my mate said: Didn't go down because of the contact but did because he felt contact. Cheats....
  15. Phitsanulok (Poole) Wolf

Permutations

Picking up on yesterday's game and comments on here. Much preferred the midfield with MGW as a third body in there. I see as follows: Patricio / Ruddy as backup Bennett or Iorfa Coady or Coady ( no replacemenmt available IMO) Boly or Hause Vinagre or Jonny Doherty or Jonny Defensive Midfield two...
  16. Phitsanulok (Poole) Wolf

A Way Forward

No doubt I will get abused for this. Nuno said he had a plan for Traore when he signed him but I have seen no sign of it. Perhaps it was right wing back but Doc has been undropable up to yesterday. In other marginal games Doherty getting forward has been instrumental in our success. Adama has...
  17. Phitsanulok (Poole) Wolf

The Expat Dinner Table

The Word Round the Expat Dinner Table yesterday with Man U and Spurs supporters was that we have been sussed out by Premier managers. I do think we may have to tweak things a bit from now on. Team for Arsenal will be interesting.
  18. Phitsanulok (Poole) Wolf

Frustrating But

Look at the goal differences Wolves 0 Cardiff -14 Fulham -17 Huddersfield -17 Newcastle/ Southampton -8 Though this may change after Spurs and Arsenal still looking good for us to go again next year. We are lacking something though.
Back
Top Bottom