Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Pedro Neto

I have been told in the last half hour that Pedro is being lined up for sale in Jan if we are in need of signings! Someone said they wanted to rub salt in the wounds of an embarrassing result against Luton…… And it has well and truly ****ed in my chips……. Three “larger” prem clubs have been...
  2. W

Wolfies pre-season make over

So the dust has settled since pre season and we were introduced to the “new Wolfie” What are peoples thoughts? I had an interesting chat with a colleague married( to a Chinese lady he met when he worked over there), this morning who made a great point and now he said it I cannot unsee it…...
  3. W

Is this why referees hate/have a bias against us?

If we look back at VAR plus some of the shambolic decisions against us. We are wondering why, conspiracy theories and unconscious bias. Or is the answer a little closer to home and self inflicted? Do we all remember when Nuno got fined for attacking the fitness level of a certain referee in...
  4. W

Is Mario Lenina now officially the scariest and angriest thing to ever run on a pitch?

A bit of a joke thread on what is the most shocking decision of all time…… I will say if this referee thinks Mario running at him is aggressive and scary enough to send him off, could you imagine the mess in his kecks if Muscatt ran at him!!!! Any other wolves players who would be nightmare...
  5. W

The crowd nets at Man City

Has anyone else seen that city are putting up some netting near the area where Home fans are close to where Liverpool fans sit? https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11731791/Man-City-set-erect-NETTING-Liverpool-fans-play-Etihad.html That is a sad state of affairs to be done in...
  6. W

First win against liverpool in the league since our return to the prem?

So today apart from being an amazing win and a real marker to put into the ground I am strongly believing is the first Liverpool win in the league since we got promoted. So we have now beaten all the “sky 6” in a league game since the return. GET IN
Back
Top Bottom