Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. O

CB pairing

Totally agree with this idea. I can see him playing Full back and helping the 2 younger guys out in the middle. He was also useful in getting the odd goal from a corner.
  2. O

Nuno: Yes or No?

I think the reply makes your answer easy......Nuno returns for me.
  3. O

Nuno: Yes or No?

Totally agree with all these comments. In the lack of any outstanding candidate I would not be against him returning. It must be remembered that at the time of the Raul's horrific injury against Arsenal at the end of November we sat in a very healthy 9th place. That the striker situation has...
  4. O

Best tube to Chelsea

Hi, Just planning Saturday's journey and have checked on the TFL web page says nothing about closure this Saturday? Where did you het your info from?
  5. O

Irrespective of the manager, the questions that need answering

I think Matt Perry was the guy you were thinking of. There does appear to be more injuries since, is it bad luck or bad preparation. It seems crazy that it appeared that Neto was ordered to try and run his injury off, when it was pretty clear he would be unable to continue.
  6. O

The Famous Five

Would expect nothing less of those 5, would have thought that Johnny and Sa may have shown their appreciation to the travelling fans as well.
  7. O

The Famous Five

Not being at West Ham on Saturday and switched off the TV on the final whistle. I wondered who the 5 players were who went over to acknowledge the fans.
  8. O

Realistic sale fees

Looking at the retained list advised by the Club this last week, we have 16 Players over the age of 24 under contract, included in this list are Bonatini, Cutrone and Conor Ronan. A staggering 48 are listed under the age of 24 are still under contract. Appears to me that we have Quantity over...
  9. O

Luke Cundle

Surprised to note that Luke wasn't at the ground to receive his "Young Player" of the year award this afternoon. Would have thought all the squad players should have been in the stadium.
  10. O

Being an "old fart" and seen 60+ last home match of the seasons, that was one of the flatest...

Being an "old fart" and seen 60+ last home match of the seasons, that was one of the flatest. Even the pitch walk round was half hearted. Thought it was very strange that the winner of the "Young Player" of the year, Luke Cundle, wasnt there to receive the award. please dont tell me that he...
Back
Top Bottom