Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. F

So where do we go from here ?

We have never had a worse set of forward players. Proven to be totally useless in front of goal game after game. Do they ever actually practice their finishing, because it is consistently dog dirt and has been for 2 seasons.
  2. F

SAFE!!!

The last third of a season is usually a good indication how the first third/half of the following season will pan out. This was again true for us and will be next season with the removal of dead wood and the consistently inconsistent players. Upwards !!
  3. F

Morgan Gibbs-White

He will sign a new contract. Everton is not an attractive alternative proposition, and I don't think anyone else can afford him.
  4. F

Ticket info for pre-season and beyond

I think I will seriously consider skipping some games this season, especially if on TV. A circa £50+ afternoon to watch us play Newcastle for starters. Would rather keep the Cup games which are cheaper.
  5. F

Fulham (H) - August 13th

Didn't want to use a membership plus. Completely forgot until just that were were on sale today, all the temporary stand was available now. I don't usually sit there but need to save some money and don't mind it in August !
  6. F

Season Ticket Prices /Relocation/New STs

Blimey,I think I'm about 2500 and hadn't even entertained the idea of being offered one. I've been quite happy with the flexibility of membership since I gave mine up a few years back, but ironically did all the games last season with membership plus. I quite enjoy splitting my time between the...
  7. F

POLL - Bruno Lage: Stick or Twist

He is a Portuguese Glen Hoddle. He does nothing to inspire me on any level from his media interviews. When the Squad is fit it pretty much picks itself given its limitations. He's even messed that up. I have zero faith in his ability to deliver a good season from August onwards. Glad I'm not...
  8. F

Hwang

I would be delighted for Leeds if they pulled this off
  9. F

Bruno Lage

Bruno needs to go. I've been to every home game this season and quite frankly its been a borefest. Sick of the negative dross and balmy team selections. Jog on Bruno
  10. F

Bruno- stay or out?

The players were on the beach at Newcastle, couldn't wait to eff off on their jollies for a few days during the break. Same yesterday. They have a bad attitude , become too comfortable in last 3 years
  11. F

2022/2023 Memberships

anyone other members been to every home game including the pre season friendly ? ironically I might not make the Man City game as used all my plus privilege's ..
  12. F

Brentford (a) - Ticket Details

if anyone can't make it please let me know, will buy your ticket
  13. F

Wolves membership - have we been lied to?

DAK if away tickets can be bought by members (+) I know in normal times they would sell out to St holders, and what about late returns, is there a chance to secure tickets on the day or the day before an away game for members?
  14. F

Spurs ticket dates and prices announced

1500 for member plus but are we guaranteed a seat for Spurs or Man U? . Do I have to be hovering over the keyboard at 10 am as there is 48 hour window?? How many M+s are there????
  15. F

Celtic Vigo Home

The code of conduct on the ticket says masks are not required in the stadium bowl. So that's the end of that, personal choice, you will have to put up with my face.
  16. F

Celtic Vigo Home

There arn't any different studies showing different results. There are no validated clinical trials that support a type 1 or 2 mask make any difference, let alone a piece of cloth. I do my bit by being vaccinated and not turning up with symptoms.
  17. F

Celtic Vigo Home

Interesting. For the last 40 plus years I have attended football. There have been numerous flu seasons ( not to mention SARS etc) with very high mortality. Now Covid has an infection fatality rate lower than flu, and is much less dangerous to the young than flu, we are being told to wear a mask...
Back
Top Bottom