Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

7k left for Wolves. Fosun will take a chunk of those plus sponsors, corporate packages , club / players family and friends etc so doubt it would get to members. But we’re a long way from debating that issue - let’s just do Cov first !!
  2. W

Southampton (A) Pre-Match Thread!

I know a lot of Saints fans living down here and they’re happy to lose today if it means Jones goes. If we can score early it will turn toxic pretty quickly
  3. W

My mobiles 07932-718980 and I’ll be in Southampton from 1.30 if ticket is still available so can...

My mobiles 07932-718980 and I’ll be in Southampton from 1.30 if ticket is still available so can meet in pub or at ground . Otherwise I’ll be sitting on my hands in the home end !!
  4. W

Hi - I’ll take it if still available. I’ll be in Southampton from 1.30 so PM me or let me know via this thread . Cheers
  5. W

Hi - I’m after 1 ticket so could meet you at ground if it’s still available.

Hi - I’m after 1 ticket so could meet you at ground if it’s still available.
  6. W

I’ll take it if still available.
  7. W

Fulham allocation

The rest of the Putney stand to the right of the away allocation is classified as ‘neutral’ . You just need to register online on Fulham’s website to be able to buy tickets but only singles left and it’s £55 a ticket !!
  8. W

Hi MobNet Wolf - and congratulations !! if the tickets are still available I would be happy to...

Hi MobNet Wolf - and congratulations !! if the tickets are still available I would be happy to take them. Myself and my brother are both members so struggle to get away tickets obviously. Would be great to go to this especially as it’s our ‘local’ game !! Cheers
Back
Top Bottom