Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. O

FA charge GON

Let VAR run in the background BUT….let the referee make the decisions and only allow each team one use of VAR per match.
  2. O

Anyone else thinking sod it

Mines a simple opinion, VAR was brought in to stop injustices like the lampard goal for England or the Henry handball against Ireland, it’s doing nothing of the sort, all its doing is finding the minutest detail to disallow goals, and foat reason it needs binning.
  3. O

Spurs 1 King Gary's Wolves 2 - Verdict Thread

Mr O’Neil must be loving his job at the minute, imagine how he’ll feel when he cracks the “playing defensive opponents at home” situation I said a few weeks ago to forget Europe, were a small squad, we won’t cope with injuries and suspensions, happy to be wrong again but let’s not build...
  4. O

Pedro Neto

Don’t forget the Saudi league! No guarantee an English team would buy him, reality is we need to sell and reinvest to remain competitive and in financial constraints, nobody likes that or wants our best players to go but that’s the reality at least for now. There will be young Netos, neves...
  5. O

Gary O'Neil -- future England manager

He’s still to prove himself here to be linked with England, I’m hoping he’s here for a few years as I’d like to see where he can take us with a young fast version of Dawson and a decent no9.
  6. O

Man United Verdict Thread

United decided they would play well for the first time this season as they had a lot of players back, we were very poor first half. I’m repeating what most thought, we are a battling side now and scoring goals which is what we all want, talk of Europe is way out of line, we were nowhere near a...
  7. O

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Antony……€95m rising to €100m……who’s better????
  8. O

Nuneaton Borough FC

Very much so, when northwich ground shared at Witton Albion, many Vics fans wouldn’t even set foot in the ground. Just waiting for my lottery win so I can buy them all
  9. O

Nuneaton Borough FC

We have the supporter run club 1874 northwich, playing at a village teams ground, northwich vics are currently playing at Winsford United but have been shoved in the midland league and it’s a real struggle for a club to survive anyway but adding all the extra travel in it’s crazy, thanks FA it...
  10. O

Nuneaton Borough FC

It’s a shame it’s happening more than you think, my local team northwich Victoria have no home of their own, problems started when they sold the oldest ground in the country still being used, moved out of the town centre, people stopped going but the team managed ok and played Sunderland 3rd...
  11. O

FA Cup Drawn Matches - The Future

Seed the 3rd round, all prem teams play the lowest ranked 20 teams, improves all 20’s finances, keep replays
  12. O

Can we discuss Matheus Cunha

If you watch GON’s interviews after the game today, he said he’d reminded Cunha of the need to arrive in the box before todays game, sounds like he listened hope he keeps it up
  13. O

Everton verdict

Best performance for ages, just a warning…..if Cunha keeps playing like he is there will be some big clubs after him. Loved the passing today but thought we stopped Everton playing with our positioning which is noticeable more and more, we’re becoming tough to beat. Let’s not get carried away...
  14. O

Joao Gomes - Born to play here...

I like how he has got some great forward passes in during the last few games, clearly loves being here, I do hope other South American youngsters follow his lead and get into the first team squad
  15. O

PL Managerial Sackings 23/24

How will he treat mgw this time?
  16. O

Defensive mistakes

The only minute we played well, was when lemina sprinted out with the ball for the dissallowed goal, it’s what we lack every game, we are too slow, by the time we get into the opponents half they’re all back in position. Pace was missing on Sunday, we’re missing Neto obviously, I find we are...
  17. O

Arsenal v Wolves predictions

Either GON pulls a tactical master stroke and we hold them to 0-0 until the 13th min of added time when saka tears a sock on Kilmans rough fingernail and tony Adam’s in the VAR room awards a pen, Jesus scores and the library erupts like they’ve won the universe cup….or we get stuffed 10-0
  18. O

Sue the PGMOL

If we all put £20 on us conceding a penalty for the next three games I’m sure we’d have enough dosh to go to court.
  19. O

VAR Protest / Display - Support Needed

As I see it, the problem is this….. there’s too much open to interpretation regarding penalties, if you don’t touch the ball first…its a pen, touch ball first…no pen If the attacker goes down “theatrically” with hardly being touched….no pen and a yellow for diving Ball comes off your body onto...
  20. O

Fulham Verdict

Most have said it all already…. I will add that Cunha took his goal well for someone who nobody rates as a goal scorer, Hwang absolutely buried the only actual penalty of the night. Fulham played pretty passes at times but Sa didn’t need to save many, deserved a draw nothing more, but must be...
Back
Top Bottom