Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. S

Patrick Cutrone

I noticed that Cutrone made no eye contact with Lage as he came off and walked straight past him, whereas when Raul came off he got a big hug from Bruno. Also when Cutrone was doing his stretches prior to coming on, there was no rapport between him and the trainer. Being an optomist I hoped...
  2. S

Frank Worthington RIP

RIP Frank, great player. Saw him play at Molineux in 1970 for Huddersfield, he looked real class, not sure if he scored their goal. However John Richards came on as sub and scored his first goal for Wolves in a 3-1 victory.
  3. S

Divock Origi

I agree Carragher isn't always right but in this case, with his connections with Liverpool, I think he is better placed than a lot of pundits and fans regarding their players. From my own observations I don't think Origi is the answer, as someone has already mentioned think Dominic Solanke!
  4. S

Divock Origi

One to avoid at all costs, Jamie Carragher said not so long ago that most PL teams had better back up strikers than Origi. Obviously Klopp doesn't rate him as he went out and bought Jota. To compare him with Fabio is ridiculous given the age difference. Give me Rondon anytime.
  5. S

The Lawman

Watched the programme last night, best thing I've seen in ages. It made me laugh when he said that if he had been earning the money that today's players earn he could have retired at 21 !
  6. S

Great piece on a Molineux great - From fan to a Molineux great, Geoff Palmer

The first line of the article summed it up for me, "There was a time when Wolves just didn't win at Anfield". Living fairly close to Liverpool, I had visited Anfield pretty much every time Wolves played there, from the 60's right through the great spell in the 70's and had never seen us win. So...
  7. S

Ray Clemence RIP

Me too! Among the tributes to Ray Clemence, Granada Reports have just shown a clip of him making a great save from a Kenny Hibbitt pile driver. Great keeper.
  8. S

Opening Day memories

Or a Salopian Wolf .
  9. S

Opening Day memories

My first post, I have been an avid reader of the Mix for several years and I thought I had to mention this match as I have not seen it mentioned before. Saturday 17th August 1974 on a sunny day at Turf Moor when the Wolves took on Burnley. I have never seen such a great attacking performance...
Back
Top Bottom