Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Never has really. Nowhere near their level.
  2. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

He’s so so bad!
  3. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Doesn't matter much, they basically got away with it anyway.
  4. T

Everton, surely a points deduction?

The few Everton fans I know all love him. Basically kept them up this season.
  5. T

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

I think we completely agree haha. I didn't mean a big overhaul in terms of the whole squad, just in defence. I think we need two new CBs so we can change the way we play out from the back. Agree that Mosquera should be given the chance as one, with another very good signing to be integrated...
  6. T

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Dawson is 34 (today?) so I'm worried about relying on him next season. As good as he's been I think our/Max's form without him has maybe made him seem a little better than he is. Not sure we should assume he will be the same level next season. Need a big overhaul imo.
  7. T

Leverkusen

If they win the whole lot undefeated I think it comfortably surpasses Leicester’s achievement. It would be quite literally unbelievable. Leicester was obviously a remarkable achievement but they also had that sweet spot of a season where all the big clubs blew it at the same time. City came 4th...
  8. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Didn’t see any contact at all, which was my point. Semedo on Haaland was clear as day a pen.
  9. T

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

The whole ceiling would come down though, it’d be the same for everyone. Surely that’s the point being made?
  10. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

They’re pretty much guaranteed champions league, I’m sure that’ll soften the blow :(
  11. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Just looked like a massive dive with no contact at all.
  12. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Either way, Villa (deservedly) losing
  13. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Is it just me or was that never a Pen?!
  14. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Villa with an xG of 0.06 :oops:
  15. T

Maguire WAS one of the most promising youngsters though. Hence his £80m move.
  16. T

He’s a 21yr old British centre back linked with an £80m move this summer. If you can name another youngster in the same boat I’m all ears…
  17. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

What was their argument?
  18. T

Manchester City v Wolves comms thread.

Oh actually not quite what they said… Worst in the league at losing possession in key areas and worst in the league conceding shots after losing possession
  19. T

Manchester City v Wolves comms thread.

Worst in the whole league!
  20. T

City verdict

Bold to pick a MOTM when you turned it off after the first 25 minutes
Back
Top Bottom