Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in
NavyWolf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I don't suppose you could explain (in simple terms - I'm geriatric (well nearly)) what I would need to do to set up my Firestick to watch matches. My Son has already installed Kodi on it. Thanks
    NavyWolf
    NavyWolf
    Hi, i don't use Kodi, I use another source via my Firestick. However I have had Kodi on my mobile phone before so I'll try and help you out!
    First put the Firestick in the USB/HDMI slot in your TV.
    After a few minutes, if you have the Firestick remote press the 'home' button this should start the stick.
    NavyWolf
    NavyWolf
    Once it's booted you should be on the home screen(shows Amazon TV programming)
    If your son has downloaded Kodi it should show up on the initial menu in the recently used 'apps'.
    Select it's icon and it should open.
    Now, this is where I'm going off memory and I'm not totally sure it's correct!!
    NavyWolf
    NavyWolf
    * Once Kodi opens you should be greeted with a menu containing, sports, TV shows etc
    *Inside the sports menu should be all your TV channels like sky, BT, Premier, NBC etc etc.
    You may have to go through the channels to find the best quality stream!
    Hope this helps mate and you have enough time to figure it out/have a play around before this evening's game!
    Good luck, sorry I can't be more help.
    UTW!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom