Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Manchester City v Wolves comms thread.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No worries - as pointed out by somebody this rule only applies in the penalty area... if Nelson's tackle took place in the D it's a red.
Makes sense. I remember a leage cup game years ago where an oppo player did the same and the rules were exactly this and everyone was amazed why their player didn't go. Jonny's debut

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do you think Sky have asked the refs to make sure the contest goes all the way to the final game, so they can make money to the end.

This display by Pawson is one of the most biased against us all season and that really is saying something.

I said so before the game even kicked off. In fact I said it before the weekend games started. It was absolutely essential for the Premier League and their media partners that Arsenal and Man City had to win.

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do you think Sky have asked the refs to make sure the contest goes all the way to the final game, so they can make money to the end.

This display by Pawson is one of the most biased against us all season and that really is saying something.
Not a clue, but it’s a disgraceful performance for a team that needs no help

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
****ing shambles this is FOSUN. Whatever happened to the CL ambition and the days where we gave everyone a game. **** off

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Man City are excellent, real top class everywhere on the pitch. They’ve been aided today by a homey ref, our skipper and our slack, casual approach to possession. But Sarabia is going to make the difference for us.

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When considering the difference it’s not just because they have better players is it.
The speed, stamina and desire is a mental thing. Recovering the ball in a swarm is drilled.
You have to wonder why the gulf is so great.

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The commentator on my stream said words to the effect that if Man City dropped no more points goal difference may be an important factor. ****.

Back
Top Bottom