Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
OK, fair enough. It was just that your post was only around 6 posts after my post about Semedo. Btw, I haven't 'flattered myself', just looking for clarification and royally ****ed-off that posters use the 'agenda' word as a dig at posters who have differing opinions to themselves. Similarly, posters (not aimed at you) throw around the 'scapegoat' word too often imo, when posters have genuinely held criticisms of some players. :(
I didn't even read your post.....some have a agenda against Semedo it's clearly obvious, some have an agenda against our Korean forward who has hit double figures for goals this season....

If ya read the verdict thread and team for Luton thread , some might say that disco has an agenda against Bouba Traore.....none of it makes any of us right or wrong....but if we disagree with something someone says we can't respond to it....

On Semedo I think you will struggle to find many fans this season who won't say Semedo has done well...And if you was ranking the players I would say out of all the defenders in the squad he has arguably been the best and most consistent... alongside Ait nouri if you class him as a defender....I would probably give him 7/10.... especially with the amount of minutes he has played...Don't mean I think he is brilliant, just like I said he wasn't brilliant against Bournemouth...just said after his injury absence he seem to have of the best attitude and application....that's all...

As I say it was at at you....100%......

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could do worse. The problem for me would be a) wages and b) injury record. Wages might be less of a problem if he doesn't have somewhere to go.

He is a quality player, although clearly has problems mentally and physically (the former not of his own making) and would need good management. Is very motivated to get back to playing at the top level (wants to be at World Cup 26, whether he can with all of the talent England have there is kind of moot).

GON would seem to be ideal as a manager to get him playing and performing. He was one of England's best players at Russia 2018 and class is permanent.
But won’t pass the AH test. GON has built a great team spirit that needs to be at the forefront in all future recruitment.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But won’t pass the AH test. GON has built a great team spirit that needs to be at the forefront in all future recruitment.
More that he’s got mental health issues rather than he’s as asshole. If someone could get him in the right place mentally he’d certainly be an asset for any team. Really hope it works out for him.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He'll go to a more ambitious club than us anyway, otherwise he'd have just stayed at Fulham. They'd probably pay him more than us as well.
Whoever gets him signing a very good centre half. Wonder if he will get called up for England next season if he does well at his new club

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rob Hulse, Jon Stead and Geoff Horsefield are gonna be gutted when they hear that
Hulse was awesome how we didn’t get him or Ashton off Crewe is criminal.
Tbf he does caveat the statement saying he's never had a really good striker before:sweatsmile:
Remember the story he was recommended Drogba but didn’t think much of him in the French second division lol

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Evthewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Would Carlton Morris be a good target for us if Luton go down?
Don’t think he suits our style. I admittedly haven’t seen that much of him but he looks a bit slow and deliberate. As a back up, perhaps but I really hope we go and get a striker of the calibre that will make a real difference.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Budgeted for 17th and worst we can finish is 14th too. That's a good few million extra
Last season it was this apparently

• 9th – Brentford – £138.7m
  • 10th – Fulham – £138.1m
  • 11th – Crystal Palace – £133.3m
  • 12th – Chelsea – £137.7m
  • 13th – Wolves – £124.6m
  • 14th – West Ham – £129m
  • 15th – Bournemouth – £117.5m

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Last season it was this apparently

• 9th – Brentford – £138.7m
  • 10th – Fulham – £138.1m
  • 11th – Crystal Palace – £133.3m
  • 12th – Chelsea – £137.7m
  • 13th – Wolves – £124.6m
  • 14th – West Ham – £129m
  • 15th – Bournemouth – £117.5m
Why did we get less than West Ham did below us?

Back
Top Bottom