Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

JONZY54- REF WATCH V BOURNEMOUTH

Monk

Groupie
Reaction score
do you reckon we will see a forest like tweet coming in if the game goes belly up

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Couldn’t make it up.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good job he ain’t reffing us against Luton, after what Forest said about him today!

Olivergoldblack

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think the club should put up a pre-emptive tweet regarding a scandalous decision we'll inevitably be on the receiving end on, before the game starts. It's so obvious lol

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I expected Attwell to be rested so he would be raring to go when appointed to the next Nottingham Forest game.. :)

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Cue the South Bank ......"Stuart Atwell, Stuart Atwell, where's your ****ing Luton scarf, where's your ****ing scarf?

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My feelings on Attwell, is that he is the worst referee in the premiership. His days are always off.
Now you are wrong my friend and I will tell you why. unless he refs in other leagues.
It is the Premier league not the premiership. It is so important that when you are so right about his lack of ability that you are accurate about the location of his where his failings occur.
I am so sorry that I have to reprimand you on this point.
However if he gets booted out and sent to Scotland then you could be 133[percemt cprrect/ ;) :D:D

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What was the reason our first was disallowed? I couldn't make it out from the screen

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cheat.

100%

He’s seen two players dive, and acknowledged it , and not booked them

He books ait nouri for kicking their player , and nothing for cook 1 minute player .

It’s honestly outrageous
Genuine question but is diving a nailed on booking this season? I’ve seen loads of dives ignored as the penalty claims get waved away.

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cunha swung an arm in Kluivert’s face.
The only conceivable VAR intervention should have been if Cunha deserved a red or not.

His swing of the arm - after their player barged Cunha - had no bearing whatsoever on the goal. Their player still challenged for the ball afterward, didn't win the challenge so we cross to the totally unmarked Hwang to score unopposed.

The VAR should already have been permabanned from using that technology after the Spurs-Liverpool shambles that's effectively decided the title race.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
See similar at every corner, I give up

Yep. But once VAR picks it up, the ref has to disallow it as it’s a foul on the evidence he’s shown on the screen.

It’s ****. Bin it off.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep. But once VAR picks it up, the ref has to disallow it as it’s a foul on the evidence he’s shown on the screen.

It’s ****. Bin it off.
But then who decides which decisions go further back? I mean if a goal is scored off an incorrect corner or free kick they’re not reviewed? So it’s all about an individual subjective decision

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But then who decides which decisions go further back? I mean if a goal is scored off an incorrect corner or free kick they’re not reviewed? So it’s all about an individual subjective decision
Why the player that was fouled didn’t even complain. Mental

Back
Top Bottom