Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Gary’s De-Presser

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
lol! Of course mate, I’ll make a note so I’m sure not to forget ;-) I used to see him at new street when he was a player and he travelled by train then so maybe it’s something he’s always done. I was a shocked as anybody to see him walking into the station so wasn’t about to miss my opportunity to shake his hand. It just shows how down to earth the bloke is. Didn’t think it deserved its own thread so found the first GON thread I could find :)
Thanks mate, don't forget to update this thread with his reply :)

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It, at least when it works ok, is a damned sight more relaxing than driving.

Better on the body too!! As if you get stiff driving you can’t just get up quickly and stretch it out like you can on a train.

Commuting by car is thought to be a major reason Callum Wilson has his injury issues at Newcastle.

Makes so much sense. Also he can work/watch tape on the train, so he is maximising his time to get prepped.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why hasn’t he had surgery sooner?????

That is the real question here
My made up theory is that he could have been nursed through to the summer with pain injections, strapping and intensive physio. Now we have no European chance I wonder whether they’ve gone “Daws, seasons over now so get yourself right for the summer”.

It’s kind of logical in my mind.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No Semedo (overload issue around calf) or Cunha (calf) tomorrow and limited input from Hwang.

Pablo has groin strain but ok... however unlikley to be able to play all 3 games this week. Mario is tired and the same issue.

Some debuts for the kids coming up

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No Semedo (overload issue around calf) or Cunha (calf) tomorrow and limited input from Hwang.

Pablo has groin strain but ok... however unlikley to be able to play all 3 games this week. Mario is tired and the same issue.

Some debuts for the kids coming up
No point in going to be honest. We're ****ed.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That is ****ing embarrassing for a premier league manager to say!!!

Not his fault.

Jesus Christ…. That torches the line peddled when the lie that ticket prices had to go up to make us more competitive……

Hang your head in shame Jeff!!!
Interesting to see how the pro-FOSUN types manage to defend our tiny squad literally being run into the ground. Disgraceful neglect.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
So we’re looking at…

Sa
S Bueno, Kilman, Toti
Doherty, Gomes, Lemina/Traore, Doyle, H Bueno
Fraser, Sarabia

With possible 45 mins from Hwang and RAN off the bench?

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
Not so much squad depth, as squad death. Just imagine if we hadn't had those purple patches and were sitting above the relegation trap door? Something rotten in the state of Shi and GON/Hobbs need to start throwing their weight around me thinks.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What I want to hear is what have Fosun learnt and Shi to change it so this doesn't happen next season.

Rather than flap and crap that we normally get fed as fans .

I bet the season tickets will be going up though
With what has happened to the squad since Jan, the fact their neglect of the squad robbed us of a cup semi and cost us league prize money, it would be a poor act to put them up by a large %age….. inflation says it needs to go up slightly, but there should be a limit on how far it goes up!

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What I want to hear is what have Fosun learnt and Shi to change it so this doesn't happen next season.

Rather than flap and crap that we normally get fed as fans .

I bet the season tickets will be going up though
Only time we've heard from him this season was to moan about officiating decisions, which have no doubt cost us points but I'd say the total is still lower than what his decision making over the years has cost us.

WolvesAndCows

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
With what has happened to the squad since Jan, the fact their neglect of the squad robbed us of a cup semi and cost us league prize money, it would be a poor act to put them up by a large %age….. inflation says it needs to go up slightly, but there should be a limit on how far it goes up!
Doesn't need to go up at all. It's been going up every season.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only time we've heard from him this season was to moan about officiating decisions, which have no doubt cost us points but I'd say the total is still lower than what his decision making over the years has cost us.
I’d say his decision to sign Fabio Silva alone for that price has cost us more than anything in the past 5 years

Back
Top Bottom