Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Arsenal predictions

Evthewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
They’ve lost 5 all season and I don’t see them making it 6 on Saturday.

We have put in a couple of decent performances but drawing at Burnley and Forest and being happy to do so, tells you that our expectations have dropped massively.

Neither of those sides or West Ham for that matter, are what I would call good sides. In fact, quite the opposite. We couldn’t put any of those to bed so I can’t see us beating Arsenal.

Our defence has been very shaky without Dawson. Arsenal aren’t going to pass up all the chances they will inevitably create against our defence.

Hoping we can make a game of it but see us losing 1-3.

Topcat

Groupie
Reaction score
They’ve lost 5 all season and I don’t see them making it 6 on Saturday.

We have put in a couple of decent performances but drawing at Burnley and Forest and being happy to do so, tells you that our expectations have dropped massively.

Neither of those sides or West Ham for that matter, are what I would call good sides. In fact, quite the opposite. We couldn’t put any of those to bed so I can’t see us beating Arsenal.

Our defence has been very shaky without Dawson. Arsenal aren’t going to pass up all the chances they will inevitably create against our defence.

Hoping we can make a game of it but see us losing 1-3.
You might be right, but I really do think that they will be at an all time low come Saturday evening having exited the CL?

Difficult to predict in all honesty but something tells me we’ll get something out of this game?!

Evthewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
You might be right, but I really do think that they will be at an all time low come Saturday evening having exited the CL?

Difficult to predict in all honesty but something tells me we’ll get something out of this game?!
I hope you’re right but our record alone against Arsenal says it’s a rarity and we aren’t exactly setting the world on fire right now.

We need to see that fighting spirit again. One or two still showing it but also a few that seem to be on the beach already.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That Bayern Munich match will take a lot out of them. But they have a strong squad and we are down to the bare bones .....so I am somewhat optimistically going for an exciting 2-2 with Hwang scoring one of them. But 0-2 would not surprise me.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sadly a routine 0-2 loss by a team hanging onto their titles hopes by their teeth.

Wanderer Til I Die

Reaction score
After losing at home to Villa, Arsenal know they can't afford anymore slip-ups if they want to stay in this title race and will be up for it.

0-2 defeat.

surreywolf

Reaction score
VAR and officials will have been told to keep the title race nice and alive - we’re just fodder in that process

We’ve got no chance, even if we play well or deserve something

DPE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have a hospitality ticket in the box and 15 min with GON any questions?

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
No ait Noiri in the training pics so far..

Mardenboroughs Shoulder

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We'll probably lose but if we win or draw it would be payback for all those valiant defeats we've suffered in the past. They finished Raul as a top striker too!

Rednal Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Backlash in coming from Arsenal after two defeats . I think it's a 3 0 victory for them .

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Joao Gomes will have a good game. Under the lights, celebrating every tackle and a Man of the Match performance.

Back
Top Bottom