Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure why Sky are making out this is a good thing for the title race. It's effectively killed it. There's no way in a million years Man City will drop anything more than 2 points from now until the end, whereas the other two have another handful of really difficult fixtures.
you forget they still have to play wolves

Sirstancullis

Reaction score
Can't believe the Villa 'love in' on here. They whinged about us when we overtook them, throwing mud at us to try and destabilise us while they were going one way under Dr Tony. They've effectively cheated FFP whilst we sold a number of players to comply. They stayed up with the help of goal line technology and the officials not doing their job properly. They're also going to make the champions league and win a european competition in a season when half of the big 6 have been 'off it' and Juventus were banned from competing. They have more luck even than the Albion and that's saying something. Their heads are going to get bigger and we'll never hear the end of this. They've also got that odious weasel Mcginn playing for them!!!!!

Other than that I don't mind them too much.

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
Oh dear. Members of the Wenger Cult will be crying over their Arsene statues. Have to admit, great game management in second half by Villa.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Honestly I still dislike City (their fans, at least) the least and would rather them than the other options. My preferred answer for this title race is of course 'none of the above'
If 'none of the above' means As Vile, I must respectfully disagree.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You'll get the rhetoric now about how games aren't won on paper and nothing is a given. But sadly with Man City it is.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't believe the Villa 'love in' on here. They whinged about us when we overtook them, throwing mud at us to try and destabilise us while they were going one way under Dr Tony. They've effectively cheated FFP whilst we sold a number of players to comply. They stayed up with the help of goal line technology and the officials not doing their job properly. They're also going to make the champions league and win a european competition in a season when half of the big 6 have been 'off it' and Juventus were banned from competing. They have more luck even than the Albion and that's saying something. Their heads are going to get bigger and we'll never hear the end of this. They've also got that odious weasel Mcginn playing for them!!!!!

All of the above.

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Of the 3 I’d rather City win, if either Liverpool or Arsenal had won they’d be unbearable.

The love in on sky has been ridiculous. Yesterday Merson said it was Arsenal or Liverpool. City are the masters at this, just going about their business.

Fact is they haven’t been as good this season yet still in 3 competitions.

All we’ve had since Klopp announced he was leaving was the farewell tour. And Arteta is so smug.

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
from bluemoon forum ..lol quote ..They’ve got Wolves away next, haven’t they? That’s not an easy game. The next three games for Arsenal will decide whether they have got the bottle for a run in.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had the management of the club in the summer of 2020 not been what it was, we could be in the position Villa find themselves in right now.

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Villa got a good manager and recruited well. It could have been us but our project isn't ambitious enough I am afraid .

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some money on a Ross county, Palace and villa treble would of been nice

What a day, Kris " The Rug " Boyd, Jamie " Spit the Dog " Carragher , Marks and Spencer Mannequin Redknapp and Paul " IQ of a Rubber Plant " Merson all devastated ...................... If Carlsberg did Sunday football :D:D:D

Last edited:

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a day, Kris " The Rug " Boyd, Jamie " Spit the Dog " Carragher , Marks and Spencer Mannequin Redknapp and Paul " IQ of a Runner Plant " Merson all devastated ...................... If Carlsberg did Sunday football :D:D:D
The sky lot are all wearing black!

Sky are in mourning for the race for the title!

Norwegian Wolf

Reaction score

I hate the Villa but I hate Arsenal so much more.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Man City's remaining games:

Brighton (A)
Forest (A)
Wolves (H)
Fulham (A)
Spurs (A)
West Ham (H)

They aren't formalities, but I don't see them dropping more than 2-4 points at the very most there. Arsenal and Liverpool have to be immaculate from now on just to have a glimmer of hope in my opinion.

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Man City's remaining games:

Brighton (A)
Forest (A)
Wolves (H)
Fulham (A)
Spurs (A)
West Ham (H)

They aren't formalities, but I don't see them dropping more than 2-4 points at the very most there. Arsenal and Liverpool have to be immaculate from now on just to have a glimmer of hope in my opinion.
City have their noses in front now, and players coming back from injury.

They are more likely to be professional and not get carried away, unlike Liverpool and Arsenal.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I you think we're bad on here, take a look at this lot:

There were people on there who make even our most rabid mixers look like they are Dylan the Rabbit ( apologies if anyone is under 50 you will not know who I mean, ask an older relative !!! ) Mr Spock from Star Trek ( devoid of human emotion ! ) or someone who is on the best marijuana around :):):):)

Back
Top Bottom