Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Mario Lemina

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've always been a fan of lemina, even pre wolves, but he's actually an even better player than I'd thought. The best thing is though that he genuinely looks like he loves being here. He'd be a useful player for any premier league club

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A song for Mario:

De de de, de der de derrr
De de dede de de, duddum
De de de de, dede
De de de de, dede
De de de de de de. DER DER DER....

....then everyone does the mushroom power up sound in unison.
I'm stuck in a boring weekly Teams meeting so have translated it from Morse..

Run.. Spot Won
Run pass..duddum
Run.. go go drum
Run .. go go drum
Run.. Spot duck

Now to get Elton to put it to music.

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A song for Mario:

De de dede de de, duddum
De de de de, dede
De de de de, dede

I've been up all night working on this masterpiece...

De de de de da deedee
Da de Da da bum tish
De de de de da deedee
(and then it gets louder)
DA DE DA DA BUM TISH
LA LA LA AHOO.

AND it can be used for both Mario and Noah..
I'd like to add in The Posnan but too many blokes trying to multi task at the same time. just too much.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Supporters of most of his former clubs have said that Mario would do something ridiculous that appeared to be world-class one moment, then would do something stupid the next moment.

It appears he's matured as he's got older and cut the stupid parts out of his game.

Guess that means he's just left with the world-class bits!!

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Speaking to a Fulham fan on Saturday, he said he'd seen Lemina at for Wolves a few times now and every time he's looked "exceptional".

He also said he "never put a shift in like that for Fulham" also said "the team that year were so bad it dragged everyone down a level, Lemina was no worse than anyone else".

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A song for Mario:

De de dede de de, duddum
De de de de, dede
De de de de, dede

Mushroom being the operative word.

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
the most he’s played for any club is 58 times for Nice, he’s currently played 47 games for us scoring 5 goals which is more than he’s scored for any of his other clubs. I found those stats for someone of his calibre amazing.
Its pretty crazy that he's 30 and has only played in 30 games in a season once in his career, according to wiki! Its great for us as he doesnt actually have that many miles on the clock for his age.

superwolves

Reaction score
Or maybe not
In 14 seasons his highest goal tally prior to this is 2 with 7 seasons failing to score. The balance in our midfield with more holding type midfielders has given him more of a free role to get forward especially when we are losing and he's certainly benefitted from it

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In 14 seasons his highest goal tally prior to this is 2 with 7 seasons failing to score. The balance in our midfield with more holding type midfielders has given him more of a free role to get forward especially when we are losing and he's certainly benefitted from it
Fair enough, I was just being a dick to be fair.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
From Reddit users robbr89 and 1UPs:

Wolves are here to shout
Living Lemina loca!
He’ll chew you - spit you out
Living Lemina loca
Ma-ri-o we said
And we’ve got his brother Noha!
Never leaves a doubt
Living Lemina loca
Come on!
Living Lemina loca
We’re living Lemina loca.

Inspiration from u/Crossflowerss_5304 for the Noha line

surreywolf

Reaction score
From Reddit users robbr89 and 1UPs:

Wolves are here to shout
Living Lemina loca!
He’ll chew you - spit you out
Living Lemina loca
Ma-ri-o we said
And we’ve got his brother Noha!
Never leaves a doubt
Living Lemina loca
Come on!
Living Lemina loca
We’re living Lemina loca.

Inspiration from u/Crossflowerss_5304 for the Noha line
Please make it stop. I drew the line at other fans singing Gold by Spandau Ballet

Slothmonkey

Reaction score
Just watched the highlights again from yesterday. I have noticed over the last few weeks Lemina get more and more visibly frustrated. During the build up to their 2nd yesterday again. S.Bueno heads it out, he could of done better, Lemina miscontrols it. Instead of getting back in, he turns and moans at S.Bueno. This then leaves the space for MGW and the calamity to follow. Unsure if it is because he is tired or just had enough. It cost us yesterday.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just watched the highlights again from yesterday. I have noticed over the last few weeks Lemina get more and more visibly frustrated. During the build up to their 2nd yesterday again. S.Bueno heads it out, he could of done better, Lemina miscontrols it. Instead of getting back in, he turns and moans at S.Bueno. This then leaves the space for MGW and the calamity to follow. Unsure if it is because he is tired or just had enough. It cost us yesterday.
Him and Gomes look knackered. Without leaders at the back we will keep making foolish mistakes. Hopefully something we can iron out on the training ground. We can put these teams to the sword

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s looking leggy now, like Gomes but I also wonder how much of his form drop off is down to not having any pace ahead of him (that’s coming back now) and a defence that has been faltering for a while now. Hopefully having players like Cunha and Hwang back now means we can play in the opponents half a little more and give these guys a breather in games.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have a lot of players who we have run into the ground. Has to change for next season.
100%. In some ways the CM position is one we’ve had cover and numbers for all season apart from during AFCON so these guys should maybe have been rotated a little more this season, at least during games if not starting 11.

Slothmonkey

Reaction score
Him and Gomes look knackered. Without leaders at the back we will keep making foolish mistakes. Hopefully something we can iron out on the training ground. We can put these teams to the sword
The lack of a proper leader at the back shows massively. Kilman as many have said is not a captain. Yesterday showed that especially in the 5 minutes after we scored the first.

He’s looking leggy now, like Gomes but I also wonder how much of his form drop off is down to not having any pace ahead of him (that’s coming back now) and a defence that has been faltering for a while now. Hopefully having players like Cunha and Hwang back now means we can play in the opponents half a little more and give these guys a breather in games.
The lack of pace up top has not helped at all as we have no out ball. I think this has not helped a few players Lemina and mainly Sarabia who needs pace around him.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have a lot of players who we have run into the ground. Has to change for next season.
I just don't get this. At the moment they are playing 1 game a week - is that too much? Think back to Nuno's side, the same 11 pretty much played all season. Players like Lemina and Gomes would play every game even if we had a full squad of players. I just don't buy this knackered bit tbh.

Rubberball

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I just don't get this. At the moment they are playing 1 game a week - is that too much? Think back to Nuno's side, the same 11 pretty much played all season. Players like Lemina and Gomes would play every game even if we had a full squad of players. I just don't buy this knackered bit tbh.
Nuno's team wasn't high intensity, it was short bursts. GoN has his team high pressing and then high intensity in the midfield, especially the transitions. It's why Semedo looks knackered now as well as Gomes and Lemina.

Add to that we've terrible cover for Semedo and lack of substitution for the midfield pair and they've been playing at high intensity for at least 90 every week and in some cases twice a week.

The human body can't sustain that level of punishment for such a prolonged period, mentally as well as physically.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Nuno's team wasn't high intensity, it was short bursts. GoN has his team high pressing and then high intensity in the midfield, especially the transitions. It's why Semedo looks knackered now as well as Gomes and Lemina.

Add to that we've terrible cover for Semedo and lack of substitution for the midfield pair and they've been playing at high intensity for at least 90 every week and in some cases twice a week.

The human body can't sustain that level of punishment for such a prolonged period, mentally as well as physically.
We regularly play 100 mins now too

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Different teams, different styles. Do you not remember "we are 2nd half team" ? Used to take it very slowly in the first half.
GON has/wants them intense for 90mins

FJRWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Apples and oranges, completely different style to Nuno's.
Also we ran out of steam and the end of the season we finished 7th, just missing Europe.
As others have said we're also playing longer games now.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

This. Nuno’s team sat in for long periods and picked its moments to counter. The stats may make me look a fool but I’d suspect GONs team run a lot further and sprint more often.

Back
Top Bottom