Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v West Ham United comms thread.

silverwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I mean, he’s offside but Fabianski was getting nowhere near that.
Exactly…..law of the game offside, and he was obstructing the keepers view…..however Fabianski was not getting anywhere near it even with a perfect view. But that is subjective

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cunha with a yellow. Got in to ref’s face after the whistle. Gary sprinted to intervene.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I had been on here too much lately anyway....

DDPPwolf313

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I don't know the rules anymore.

But whilst he is stood in an offside position, he's not affected the play at all. Fabianski doesn't even try to get to the ball regardless of it he's there or not.

Useless officiating with zero common sense as usual

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How the ref didn’t award the free kick right in front of his face, that yellow should be rescinded. Deserves a scolding for that as well.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would a seasoned Pro be offside in that scenario we will never know however we're down to the bare bones and inexperienced kids is all we have.

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Keeper wasn’t getting to it anyway. But he shouldn’t be stood offside. Then it doesn’t matter

Var is a ****ing **** though

Jeru360

Reaction score
Before this nonsense I was saying the ref was doing a pretty good job. Awful decision. Keeper was never going to save it in a million years.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I guess according to the laws it is the correct decision, but there is no way Fabianski is getting that. VAR and all the *******s around it has sucked all the joy out of football. Well done the rule makers I hope you are pleased with yourselves.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well, he clearly is offside and standing in front of the keeper. You can't really argue.
Agreed if all decisions are as per seem to remember City getting a goal given when the payer actually made a move to the ball. Consistency is all we want.

Different ref next week if that happens to us could easily award goal.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Before this nonsense I was saying the ref was doing a pretty good job. Awful decision. Keeper was never going to save it in a million years.
That's not the rule though, is it? The laws don't say the ref can ignore it if he wasn't getting there anyway.

Not sure what some of you lot are complaining about, to be honest.

Big Mack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All very well getting ****ed off at the end but where was that fight all second half. Should never have been in the position that ‘goal’ should have mattered

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Regardless of the decision, we didn’t deserve anything after that second half performance. Really really bad and out of nowhere given how good we were in the first 45.

Ah well, season over now.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Regardless of the decision, we didn’t deserve anything after that second half performance. Really really bad and out of nowhere given how good we were in the first 45.

Ah well, season over now.

It is gutting. Waste of what could have been and I know who I blame.

colincameron

Reaction score
That's not the rule though, is it? The laws don't say the ref can ignore it if he wasn't getting there anyway.

Not sure what some of you lot are complaining about, to be honest.
Case proving the benefit of not putting a man on the post. Probably prevent more goals getting calls like that then you would saves off the line over the course of a season.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m relatively passive about all things Wolves these last few weeks, our season ended during injury time v Coventry. In saying that though, between FFP and VAR, I really just cannot stand football anymore. It’s that far removed from the reason the vast majority of us started watching it, it’s just absurd. I find it hard to even get angry anymore, the state of it is just that bad. It’s more laughable than anything.

Back
Top Bottom