Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Next Seasons Shirts

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
Sure I read somewhere the official ones were and we were using the ones we'd made instead

I like castore but the length of some of the casual wear is a bit on the short side in the bigger sizes, always found adidas gear comes up bigger so I can get an xl and feel better about myself haha
Tell me about it, I'm usually an XL and I was very upset about having to get 2XL with Castore tops! Thankfully it has motivated me to start losing weight which I am doing well with.

Preston Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Sure I read somewhere the official ones were and we were using the ones we'd made instead
Think it was in the Telegraph at the time the Villa shirt issue hit the news. We had the same problem with last season’s home shirt but kept it out of the press. Steve Plant mentioned on the Wolves Matchworn Facebook page that the club wasn’t happy with Castore last season but didn’t get into details, assume it was due to the sweat issue. To be fair to Castore, they aren’t the only shirt manufacturer to have had this type of problem.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apparently Millwall are having Aquascutum make their leisure wear
Was a great brand late 80s till about 2010.....British made in Northampton..... absolute top class quality.....had loads of it....jumpers were ace...beatties had a great section

It technically doesn't exist nw as it went bump in 2012.....the Chinese brought the cheque pattern off the admistrators....it's just cheap Chinese rip off nw.....

Last edited:

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does this Levy announcement mean they are the new kit brand?

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does this Levy announcement mean they are the new kit brand?
The one where they say they’re going to start making tat to sell in the club shop.

I can’t believe anybody in charge of making decisions at the club have gone “you know what, they’ve done an amazing job with the catering at Molineux, how about we get them to make **** to sell in the club shop”

Last edited:

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The one where they say they’re going to start making tat to sell in the club shop.

I can’t believe anybody in charge of making decisions at the club have gone “you know what, they’ve don’t an amazing job with the catering at Molineux, how about we get them to make **** to sell in the club shop”
So we’ve binned off Castore to join up with a company with zero experience of clothing and whose main focus is catering which they are bloody awful at? Yep sounds like Wolves.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So we’ve binned off Castore to join up with a company with zero experience of clothing and whose main focus is catering which they are bloody awful at? Yep sounds like Wolves.
Bit like how the government handed out contracts for PPE to companies that had zero experience of producing PPE. Probably with the same level of success.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score

I can’t believe anybody in charge of making decisions at the club have gone “you know what, they’ve done an amazing job with the catering at Molineux, how about we get them to make **** to sell in the club shop”
Doesn't bode well. We must have one of the worst, if not the worst, catering set up in the Premier League.

Urko

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Makes you hark back for the best in the business.

Clifton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Levy are responsible for the bar staff in the South Bank who have the ability and capabilities to pour about 2 pints a minute, then our shirt for the 24/25 season should be available to purchase in time for 25/26 season.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
There’s a special place in hell for the person that sources our pies.
Had a weird experience in the North Bank last season. I bought a coffee and they charged me for two. I explained the situation and the lad in the kiosk just shrugged and said, "Sorry we don't do refunds and I don't know how to work it anyway." So I asked to see a manager and the lad replied, "Come on mate, it's only £2.50!" I tried to explain that you can't overcharge people and not give them their money back. A manager came in the end and couldn't work out how to do a refund. So I told him just to give me the cash. Then he pulled a fiver out of his wallet and asked me if I could give him change. I said I'm sure you can get some change from the till and he said, "Oh yes, of course." Felt like I'd wandered into the Twilight Zone!

Clifton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had a weird experience in the North Bank last season. I bought a coffee and they charged me for two. I explained the situation and the lad in the kiosk just shrugged and said, "Sorry we don't do refunds and I don't know how to work it anyway." So I asked to see a manager and the lad replied, "Come on mate, it's only £2.50!" I tried to explain that you can't overcharge people and not give them their money back. A manager came in the end and couldn't work out how to do a refund. So I told him just to give me the cash. Then he pulled a fiver out of his wallet and asked me if I could give him change. I said I'm sure you can get some change from the till and he said, "Oh yes, of course." Felt like I'd wandered into the Twilight Zone!

Is it not cashless now?!

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Aquascrotum are on the same level as Stone Island

Both are designer brands and should not stereotype on that

I went to Millwall in 2005 with someone who at the time was a friend. He is a Millwall supporter and we'd already been to the home match in the FA Cup together and sat in the Billy Quiet.
As we came off the A2, I joked that I'll know when we're close to the ground because I 'd start to see Burberry caps and Aquascutum scarves. He told me that those days were gone....
We went around the next corner and low and behold, there were 3 youths decked out in Burberry, Aquascutum and Stone Island...
He told me where to shove it :tearsofjoy:

That was the game that we won 1-2 with an injury time goal by Seol.
It should have been enjoyable, but he'd taken me in with all the Millwall ****s. When the winner went in, he forgot he was with me, started using choice language and walked out the ground gesticulating.... Leaving me in the middle of a few thousand not best pleased Millwall fans.
I've never been so happy and terrified at the same time ....

He did apologise when we got back to my car though....

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doesn't bode well. We must have one of the worst, if not the worst, catering set up in the Premier League.

Adds up when you realise who their CEO is...

1712255705478.png

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
I've ordered 4 times in last 12 months from online store , on checking my online banking, the first 2 are titled "wolvesfc" the last 2 I have ordered this month have come on my statement as "Levy merchandise "

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've ordered 4 times in last 12 months from online store , on checking my online banking, the first 2 are titled "wolvesfc" the last 2 I have ordered this month have come on my statement as "Levy merchandise "
Yep got levy a couple of weeks ago on an order.

Back
Top Bottom