Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Phillips is in the process of clearing the ball and the cheating git Gordon sticks his leg there intentionally. Never a pen in a million years and we’d be absolutely fuming if it was given against us.

It was……. Multiple times!!!!

Howard even said that the way that style of pen happens WASNT a pen! And that they were learning….

Well, 2 in one game…… let’s see how he out thinks the genius that is Michael Owen YET again……

Can Owen pull out late one week and Simon Jordan and Roy Keane just pop in as the last second subs??

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unbelievable performance from Brentford this, they’ve been so good. One of the most one sided prem games I can remember.

0-0.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
It was……. Multiple times!!!!

Howard even said that the way that style of pen happens WASNT a pen! And that they were learning….

Well, 2 in one game…… let’s see how he out thinks the genius that is Michael Owen YET again……

Can Owen pull out late one week and Simon Jordan and Roy Keane just pop in as the last second subs??
The whole thing is just bizarre. Gordon is not is possession of the ball, he can't even reach the ball, he's just stuck his foot in the way. It's actually a free kick the other way and yet somehow Coote decides it's a clear error. I honestly thought they'd cured this *******s, but some of these guys are like alcoholics, always one moment away from going back to bad old habits.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I fancy Arsenal to win today. I think they have a bit more of an edge to them this season.

Now I've said that watch City stuff 'em 4-0.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shall be one of hopefully 24k+ for this afternoon’s Women’s League Cup Final at the Golden Palace between Arsenal and Chelsea!

A record breaking attendance for the final is expected and who would not want see Beth Mead and Lauren James square up for the first silverware of the campaign.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The whole thing is just bizarre. Gordon is not is possession of the ball, he can't even reach the ball, he's just stuck his foot in the way. It's actually a free kick the other way and yet somehow Coote decides it's a clear error. I honestly thought they'd cured this *******s, but some of these guys are like alcoholics, always one moment away from going back to bad old habits.

The second Newcastle penalty amazed me. I just can’t understand how that can be given as a penalty. Gordon knew what he was doing, but to begin with the referee quite rightly didn’t give anything. It is just a shame he didn’t stand up for himself when sent to the monitor. It would have been refreshing if he had stuck to his original decision, but that was never going to happen.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
VAR rightfully rules out a Chelsea opener in the Conti Cup Final for a Handball.

The North Bank and The Blues were left silenced.

Last edited:

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Referees get some stick, but David Coote just played an excellent advantage which gave Diaz a chance to make it 3 - 1, but he was fractionally offside. That doesn’t take away what a good bit of refereeing it was.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Referees get some stick, but David Coote just played an excellent advantage which gave Diaz a chance to make it 3 - 1, but he was fractionally offside. That doesn’t take away what a good bit of refereeing it was.
I thought he had a good game overall. It was one of those matches where the home fans and players moan about every decision whether it was right or wrong.

Back
Top Bottom