Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But when we're linked with players and see headlines like "Wolves are in the race for...." do we complain then?
We are never "in the race" it's "...also linked is Wolves"
And if you're asking me specifically, yes I do complain.

Reaction score
We should resurrect the old Sylvan Ebanks-Blake song for him, to Give It Up by KC and The Sunshine Band

Rayan Aït-Nouri
Aït-Nouri, Rayan Aït-Nouriiii
Na na na na na na na na na na
Rayan Aït-Nouri
Etc

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We should resurrect the old Sylvan Ebanks-Blake song for him, to Give It Up by KC and The Sunshine Band

Rayan Aït-Nouri
Rayan Aït-Nouri
Etc
That one was a classic. Mrs Werewolf has told me I've utterly spoilt one of her favourite songs by still to this day singing Sylvain Ebanks-Blake to the chorus every time it's on the radio

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Rayan Aït-Nouri
Rayan Aït-Nouri
Etc
A decent suggestion and a while since it was used. Job's a goodun....

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Question is with everyone fit do we move him back or keep him further forward?

Some talent.

Oldskooldayz

Groupie
Reaction score
Got to play him further forward next year then he'll be off for massive money to Madrid/psg city etc..

Such a unique player, he's got it all strength power speed passing ability eye for goal. He's almost like a create a pro player on FIFA where you get so many points to spend on certain attributes to make your career player lol

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wing back still his best position for me. Carries the ball forward for fun. Neat passing etc.

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Starting to have a Gareth Bale style breakthrough advancing into an attacking position.

I don’t see why he shouldn’t continue to improve as well, he’s got a lot of talent.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My POTS. He will be targeted by several clubs in the summer and it would be a crime to have to let him go.

Redhillwolf

Reaction score
I think more clubs will be interested in Rayan than Pedro tbh
Hate to agree but you’re probably right. He was levels above the rest today and had been for weeks now. One positive to come out of these injuries I suppose :)

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cundy said he’s champions league level on tslksport and that might be the only thing I’ll agree with Cundy about

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
I genuinely think he could play for any club in world football.

The highest ceiling of any player we’ve had for a very,

Said 18 months ago that his ceiling was higher than anyone’s, including Neves.

Has always had incredible talent. Just needed to develop a bit physically.

He’ll end up at one of the European elite.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Said 18 months ago that his ceiling was higher than anyone’s, including Neves.

Has always had incredible talent. Just needed to develop a bit physically.

He’ll end up at one of the European elite.
Easily in the top 3 left backs in the league with Robertson and udogie

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cundy said he’s champions league level on tslksport and that might be the only thing I’ll agree with Cundy about
Also said he thinks he's the best left back in the league right now

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really hope he can play against Forest. Without him we have virtually nothing in attack at present.

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I was watching the city game earlier the commentators noted quite frequently about the lack of a LB... I'd be worried they'd be interested.

If I was Pep he'd be on my list if I wanted an established premier league left back.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair that has been obvious since day one to anyone that understands football
Lads been class, not sure that standard but….. he’s twice marked Salah out of a game, but his final product is getting so much better

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Biggest issue for the time being is we're going to run him into the ground and lose him to injury as well.
I doubt that very much. I think GoN had it in his head to sub RAN at about 65 minutes anyway. However, the speed by which they took him off after his calf knock, would indicate they’re nearly wrapping him in cotton wool.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I doubt that very much. I think GoN had it in his head to sub RAN at about 65 minutes anyway. However, the speed by which they took him off after his calf knock, would indicate they’re nearly wrapping him in cotton wool.

Hope so. While Cunha is back he looks weeks off full fitness and the same will be for Hwang when he's back.

Super NES

Groupie
Reaction score

Agree with this - also with him fasting at the moment makes sense as to why he would have been taken off around the hour mark regardless of if he picked up a knock or not.

He's genuinely something special. His technical ability to receive the ball in tight situations and get out of it with his close control and the ability to glide effortlessly up the pitch is on a different level to most in the league, let alone anyone else I've seen at Wolves recently. Cunha can do this also, Traore could do the latter but RAN just has that extra bit of magic.

When he starts adding a few goals (which he will do), I think we will start hearing more noise about him being linked to the elite teams in Europe.

Last edited:

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another top performance until he came off yesterday. If he had stayed on we would have won that match, simple as that. To think JL didn't rate him!!!! He definitely has a bit of Gareth Bale about him. He can play anywhere, and the sky is the limit.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Love him. Absolute class.
Apologies, this might have been mentioned before, but how long is his contract?! I'm hoping until 2030 by the way!

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought he was great yesterday. He seemed to have the knack of finding space in the pockets, demanding the ball into his feet, quickly turning and taking the game to them. It will be interesting to see where he ends up playing most of his football (position… not club).

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He is so unique. I can see Man City going for him. We need to try and keep him for at least one more season. He should play in attack for the rest of this season. Really hope he is fit for Forest as without him we have diddly squat in attack.

Back
Top Bottom