Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bournemouth ( H )

Deak77

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've got cinema tickets for Wednesday 10th April,so it will no doubt be moved to then.

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Most likely date is Wednesday 17th April, but, failing that, it may be Tuesday 14th May. They seem to be the two most obvious weeks at present
14th May would be a problem, that's the night of the Wolves 1974 League Cup evening at the Grand Theatre.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We need it in may so we have the best chance of neto and hwang being back. Every place is worth 2 million.
Fixed that for you.... Even in May there are no guarantees....

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At present, it's most likely to be the midweek after Arsenal, so April 23rd/24th...

If it's not announced as that in the next week, chances are it will be moved to the midweek after Crystal Palace (May 14th/15th)

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Announcement at 10am apparently.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When teams have 3 games so close together I don’t see why they couldn’t move the Luton game to the Sunday.
Wouldn’t matter to Luton or any tv broadcasters.
It would be far more beneficial to “player welfare” than having 5 subs.

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is the Luton game locked in for Saturday 27 or might it change? Trying to make plans here.

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wasn’t planning on going to this one but now that’s it’s been sammiched in between Arsenal and Luton, which I have been planning to attend, I’m definitely going to try. What happens with tickets? If people who bought tickets can’t make the new date do they go back to the club for sale again?

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wasn’t planning on going to this one but now that’s it’s been sammiched in between Arsenal and Luton, which I have been planning to attend, I’m definitely going to try. What happens with tickets? If people who bought tickets can’t make the new date do they go back to the club for sale again?
Would guess so. Keep trying the official site I’d guess with it being a midweek game there might well be a few returns.

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would guess so. Keep trying the official site I’d guess with it being a midweek game there might well be a few returns.
Ah so it does work like that? Ok. It’s gone from the site but I’ll keep checking. I’m sure I’d be able to find a single day of but I’d love to lock one in. Thanks.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Ah so it does work like that? Ok. It’s gone from the site but I’ll keep checking. I’m sure I’d be able to find a single day of but I’d love to lock one in. Thanks.
You won't have any trouble getting a ticket. Bournemouth will have the quadrant, there will be at least 28k tickets for home fans for a fairly unexciting prospect in a week of 3 home games. Guess there will be a members window, but there will be loads of tickets available.

Back
Top Bottom