Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Next Seasons Shirts

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
I was looking at my home shirt as it dried on the airer today, it really is one of the best we've had in years.
100% mate, agreed. All three of our tops this season will go down as some of my all time favourites, moreso as I get older. Associated with a good season and some good personal memories. Had a day out in Wolverhampton with my partner last year, saw the red one and rushed to buy it online in my size straight away!

Castore have done very well for us this season. I am not against keeping them at all.

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was looking at my home shirt as it dried on the airer today, it really is one of the best we've had in years.
As much as the others are scoffing at this, I was doing the exact same thing last night. Looked at it for quite a while in fact.

Don't worry though I locked the door as I left. Bit dodgy where you live.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't remember the last great Umbro football shirt I saw, their stuff has been bang average for a very long time now.

Think they’ve done some very nice home kits for West Ham recently. Simple and smart.

I also loved the England 2009-10 shirt, timeless classic and the last England kit I’ve purchased. I appreciate that is going back quite a bit now, but in my mind that’s still about 2-3 seasons ago.

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
Think they’ve done some very nice home kits for West Ham recently. Simple and smart.

I also loved the England 2009-10 shirt, timeless classic and the last England kit I’ve purchased. I appreciate that is going back quite a bit now, but in my mind that’s still about 2-3 seasons ago.
Had that when I was a kid. One of the first things that come to mind when I think of England tops.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
on the subject of Umbro / Nike, the New England kit is clean and l LOVE the away kit. Very different, even a bit French.

I’m saying that as l haven’t bought an England kit since France 1998 and didn’t think l would after Nike took over, but this year is the first time l’m tempted
The home kit is very nice. I thought the away one was smart until I saw the side panels which completely ruin it, in much the same way as the gold triangles ruined our white shirt a few years ago but much much worse.

Olivergoldblack

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Yeah I really like this seasons top too. When my lad wears his where he plays football he always looks really great.
The design is good, but I think the cut and fit seems spot on with these shirts.

Wulve5

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Went on the stadium tour again a few weeks back , and the guide said he had heard we are going back to adidas along with a couple of other clubs currently with castore . Obviously don’t know how true.

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Went on the stadium tour again a few weeks back , and the guide said he had heard we are going back to adidas along with a couple of other clubs currently with castore . Obviously don’t know how true.
I'd definitely take Adidas; although I hated their cut and paste attitude to non top 6 clubs.

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
Newcastle and Villa definitely going to Adidas from Castore. I would be disappointed if we did to be honest.

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
Not related to next season's stuff, but still shirts, my God I love the Score Draw retro tops I've been getting! Not forking out a couple of hundred quid for the real ones so they're great value especially when on sale... My '82 replica is so comfy I could wear it to bed. Picked up the '88 Sherpa Van Trophy top and the '92 away top yesterday.

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
The shop was full of red t shirts with that stick on badge. Awful.
Castore is miles better quality.
Stuck on badges are crap mate, agree that Castore are superb. 90% of our merchandise at the moment has stitched badges, including the bloody slippers, dressing gowns and some baby stuff I think. For the money we have to pay I expect stitched badges as a minimum!

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
If we go with Adidas again I'll not be buying any of the training gear. It was chalk and cheese compared to the quality of the Castore gear. It was absolute cheap, badly made tat at a premium price. You could also buy the exact same gear without the Wolves badge on for less than half the price (and still not worth it).

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Loved the Castore shirts tbf, the pro stuff is top quality. Feels great on and wicks the sweat away. Much more like wearing a Nike dry fit workout top than a hideous polyester football shirt.
Adidas are one of my favourite brands but we were never ‘proper’ adidas just crappy copy and paste made by a distributor. If we’re going to go adidas I’d love to see a proper adidas originals style with the old trefoil logo and a full 3 stripes, flicking the ****ty betting sleeve sponsors.

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Loved the Castore shirts tbf, the pro stuff is top quality. Feels great on and wicks the sweat away. Much more like wearing a Nike dry fit workout top than a hideous polyester football shirt.
Adidas are one of my favourite brands but we were never ‘proper’ adidas just crappy copy and paste made by a distributor. If we’re going to go adidas I’d love to see a proper adidas originals style with the old trefoil logo and a full 3 stripes, flicking the ****ty betting sleeve sponsors.
I’m sure I’ve seen the trefoil on a leaked Arsenal kit for next season. The Originals brand has also linked up with Man Utd for their Stone Roses gear. Unfortunately I think trefoil/Originals gear is only for the Adidas members of the Sly 6.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m sure I’ve seen the trefoil on a leaked Arsenal kit for next season. The Originals brand has also linked up with Man Utd for their Stone Roses gear. Unfortunately I think trefoil/Originals gear is only for the Adidas members of the Sly 6.
Indeed. Would look awesome though. Basically the 18/19 shirt but with full stripes, trefoil logo. Maybe some matching adidas handball spezial trainers in core black and old gold released to match.

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
Now it's been said, I actually do see it. Adidas are great- if you're a Sky 6 side. If not, tough, you'll just get **** with no effort put in. Really hope we keep Castore.

Achilles Last Stand

Reaction score
Save Castore, don't let Adidas win.
As said, our previous Adidas gear looks cheap and feels cheap, I would have to think thrice before ordering anything at all if we go back to them.
I've just ordered the Travel Logo Hoodie and a Travel T-shirt, while they still are available, and with a good discount too.

Back
Top Bottom