Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would have given us a 50:50 chance if we had had Man U in the semi final as long as Cunha and Hwang were available. With Neto I believe we would have beaten them. But hey ho 2025 beckons.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
An all Sky blue final it will be then.
People moan about one eyed managers and such on here, but maybe we haven't given enough credit to Coventry, I thought they were good, certainly won almost all the second balls. Their fans put up a good showing, sure it's a massive game for them (as it was for us) but still thought they did well. Wish them all the best for the semifinal.

Dorbelflunk

Reaction score
I should imagine our roster, will be different in a month and we'll have some better players available in the squad too!
Neto and Hwang doubtful to play again this season, Cunha on his way back but not even on the bench yet.. nah don't see it.

WolvesAndCows

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It was a Man City - Man Utd final last season. Hopefully something different this season

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Man Utd Man City final I guess he means
At least an all Manchester final might give it more clout, and make it more watchable… until City get their inevitable opener after about 8 minutes… tie over.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You can't tell me Wrighty couldn't feel the numbers on them balls? He gave that sack a good rummaging!
They simply make two of the balls heavier , think how long he took messing about in that bag to make sure he got the right ones
Did you actually see the balls in the bag ? No
Covered up in the velvet sack so you couldn’t see what he was doing
Absolute 100% fix

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is slightly gut wrenching and what could have been. Bigger squad and Neto, Cunha, Hwang fit and we would have beaten Coventry and we could have beaten Man Utd in a Semi final. A season of what could have been.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is slightly gut wrenching and what could have been. Bigger squad and Neto, Cunha, Hwang fit and we would have beaten Coventry and we could have beaten Man Utd in a Semi final. A season of what could have been.
Add it on to the list of massive disappointments over the years. Most of them were avoidable

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Add it on to the list of massive disappointments over the years. Most of them were avoidable

Agree mate. My blood was boiling yesterday and I am still ****ed off. The club have wasted a good opportunity this season by leaving our squad woefully short after January and I am sure ONeil knows it as well.

Back
Top Bottom