Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For those attending on Saturday, they’ll be a coloured bag on seats for a big pre-game display.

I believe that if we win on Saturday, we could go all the way.

48 hours to go!

crocos

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Suddenly this is a match I could have got to with our boy as we need to fetch a cat from Cannock later in the afternoon; but tickets all gone. Very annoying.

I assume it never went beyond members anyway?

We were members for the previous two seasons but I didn't bother this season as I knew getting to any Molineux games was unlikely.

Unfunny how things pan out sometimes.

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hey Mr Angry of 55 years, if you jump on the site you can get Adult + Junior in WV1 club for £224.00 incl VAT. I have just 'saved' you 300 quid - no dried up prawn sarnie but little artisan beef and ale pies.. (don't tell me, you can't eat the pie because you're driving... you're driving because it is the club's fault the stadium is so far away from your house..)

Edit: they're still there, i took them all the way to my basket and payment page.
Vegetarian son...that's no use to me

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Our last FA Cup QF. I think this is possibly the best Wolves media video ever. I used to lose these with cool music and slow mo’s. Who edited these? Get them back!

Anyone who ever moans about Coady, Jota, Raul, Nuno, or anyone else from that day, should be forced to watch that on repeat until they show some gratitude.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone who ever moans about Coady, Jota, Raul, Nuno, or anyone else from that day, should be forced to watch that on repeat until they show some gratitude.
The passion! That slow mo at the end when they’re celebrating Jota’s goal, just absolutely unreal. Coady utter legend. They all are. Moutinho was ridiculous that night as well.

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't find the tickets. Presume they have been emailed. I got a confirmation with an attachment but its not the tickets. I'm a ST holder. maybe they have been uploaded to card but I don't recall that option previously.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
I can't find the tickets. Presume they have been emailed. I got a confirmation with an attachment but its not the tickets. I'm a ST holder. maybe they have been uploaded to card but I don't recall that option previously.
Yes, upload, same as last time for STH it's automatic. Think there's an email telling you though.

Last edited:

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

If you have a season ticket the tickets for Coventry will have been uploaded to your season ticket card. I had an email confirming that what's happened.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Our last FA Cup QF. I think this is possibly the best Wolves media video ever. I used to love these with cool music and slow mo’s. Who edited these? Get them back!

Please god let us be celebrating like this Saturday afternoon, love that bunch of players as much as the current guys

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I remember the semi final v Watford went down to members who had attended 1 or 2 games before it sold out.
I bought one very start of general sale. I had a few loyalty points, but they weren’t in use for, well, general sale.

crocos

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Silly question so apologies in advance - do any cancelled tickets go back on sale on the Wolves site [so keep visiting and hope you get lucky], or is there a waiting list to get on to for cancellations, does anyone know? I can't find any info about this on the site. Lots of info on selling your ticket back, but not on buying these tickets.

I assume I'm blowing in the wind but just to be sure I'm not missing a trick here.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Silly question so apologies in advance - do any cancelled tickets go back on sale on the Wolves site [so keep visiting and hope you get lucky], or is there a waiting list to get on to for cancellations, does anyone know? I can't find any info about this on the site. Lots of info on selling your ticket back, but not on buying these tickets.

I assume I'm blowing in the wind but just to be sure I'm not missing a trick here.
Sorry, there is something I read earlier that says if there are any returns (can't think there will be many, but I guess there will always be a few), they will go on sale, but still only to members.

It's in here

crocos

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sorry, there is something I read earlier that says if there are any returns (can't think there will be many, but I guess there will always be a few), they will go on sale, but still only to members.

It's in here
Thanks v.much - nice one.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
The former plays a part.

I didn’t realise that when I handed over my £30 I was also volunteering to be part of the pre match entertainment
Well as your paying £5 more what did you expect

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not going to be there but so hyped for this.

In a strange way all the injuries add a different edge.

If we can do this without our best XI then there is some special team spirit there that a team like Chelsea or Utd can only dream of.

Come on me babbies!

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll hold my bag up loud & proud, a lot of people have given up their valuable time to volunteer for this
Yeah it’s not a hardship after so much effort has been put in. However I must admit I think it is something being done a bit too frequently in recent years.

I understand it for a special reason like wishing Raul well after his head injury or after securing promotion. I’m not convinced for a QF v Coventry it is really necessary though.

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's been discussed a few times on here but the Watford semi final confirmed it for me.

Their fans burst into life and movement with thousands of flags making a spectacle.

Ours were static with 75% or so holding a plastic bag while trying to sing through it.

Mosaics are great... in a library.

If you can face it, look at 1m30s onwards for bags versus flags:

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's been discussed a few times on here but the Watford semi final confirmed it for me.

Their fans burst into life and movement with thousands of flags making a spectacle.

Ours were static with 75% or so holding a plastic bag while trying to sing through it.

Mosaics are great... in a library.

If you can face it, look at 1m30s onwards for bags versus flags:
Sorry not a chance I could have a look at that

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry not a chance I could have a look at that

Never watched it back apart from accidentally seeing a goal go in if it's been on a TV somewhere in a public place. Usually the Jimenez mask goal.

Always said the only time we can put that day right is when we get back there and go again.

Over to the lads tomorrow...

Back
Top Bottom