Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Albion punishment

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Baggie fan I know, who was caught up in the trouble, had a letter today outlining his punishment, he has to keep his season ticket and has to go to every home game for the rest of the season, it's tough but I think he's going to appeal.

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
bqrOKZ.gif

Bradstonian

Reaction score
Looking at their forum, (only out of morbid interest you understand), I notice that all their pleasure now only seems to come from celebrating Villa defeats, hoping they won’t get into the Champions League, and predicting that Wolves will collapse due to the Chinese economy. How sad. I think they realise that they won’t be in the Premier league anytime soon.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looking at their forum, (only out of morbid interest you understand), I notice that all their pleasure now only seems to come from celebrating Villa defeats, hoping they won’t get into the Champions League, and predicting that Wolves will collapse due to the Chinese economy. How sad. I think they realise that they won’t be in the Premier league anytime soon.
Everyone in the slums of Sandwell suddenly becoming financial experts. Barry from Blackheath knows all about the Chinese economy.

Their last owner sold them for a substantial loss. Their new one will be doing the same.

Last edited:

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's quite funny that at least some Albion fans are claiming it was inevitable there would be a pitch invasion once a Wolves fan was spotted in the family seats. Oh and the missiles were just empty plastic bottles.
Basically it's Wolves fault because Albion fans are jolly good chaps.
They are finding it hard to accept that this time it's there fault, not ours.
Though the thought of how some of our fans might behave at Molineux next season is another reason for not wanting them back.

Back
Top Bottom