Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Matheus Cunha

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would have Kightly against Cambridge vibes. Didn't he come on after a long injury, basically win us the game when we were losing and then not play again all season?

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If he's been passed fully fit and trained all week then surely the bench is the right place for him, as the only thing he'll be lacking is match fitness and he won't get that by leaving him out for an extra 2 weeks.

I couldn't image he'd actually be brought on unless we needed a goal or the game was well and truly won and he could have 10-15 mins to jog around and test it out

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If he's been passed fully fit and trained all week then surely the bench is the right place for him, as the only thing he'll be lacking is match fitness and he won't get that by leaving him out for an extra 2 weeks.

I couldn't image he'd actually be brought on unless we needed a goal or the game was well and truly won and he could have 10-15 mins to jog around and test it out
Yea agree, on the bench with, hopefully, no need to use him.

The only issue is that it would be mighty tempting for GON to give him longer than advised if the game isn’t going well for us.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score

Got a very much 'once bitten twice shy' about Gary when he's told on Thursday there's no reason why Cunha shouldn't play!

jackdusty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Too many Crabfats on this forum ;)....Back on topic. If no issues in training expect to have him on the bench but hopefully won't be needed
Ship Navy GIF by World of Warships

Swinderby 77 followed by RAF Halton trade training, engines

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Line up to collect his wages in cash?
In one of those envelopes where the notes were folded over the top and holes in the side so you could count the coins before opening.
Basically, if there's a mistake and you open first, you are ****ed.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I’d love to know how that’s banned as a ‘performance enhancing drug’.
Eating competitions i suppose.
I think it's more that it can be used to mask performance enhancing drugs than it being enhancing itself. Testosterone levels etc.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope that he ain't drug tested then lol....
If all the team are training on grass is that considered to be a joint effort? Are the groundsmen taking care of any weeds growing out of control.
If you care tp reply on your mobile please use the hash key.

Last edited:

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If all the team are training on grass is that considered to be a joint effor? Are the groundsmen taking care of any weeds growing out of control.
Crikey, you've got enough puns in there to last you a lifetime!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If all the team are training on grass is that considered to be a joint effor? Are the groundsmen taking care of any weeds growing out of control.
I'll give you high marks for that effort... Had it been poorer you might have been stoned...

Severnup

Groupie
Reaction score
Why not give yourself the optionthough? On the bench and if we are losing with 15 to go you at least have the option if he is in the squad. Otherwise it’s just another year of What Ifs.
Yes. Also having a player of Cunha's calibre on the bench does have phycological advantages. He gives this team a lift and will give Coventry cause for concern.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Might have him in the squad just to take a penalty if it comes to that....the thing about bringing him on in normal time is you can't put those extra time minutes on his legs.

Frankly, Gary is probably feeling burnt on Neto and to a lesser extent Hwang, so he will probably err on the side of caution.

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Coventry will be a tough game with no forwards. They are in better form than what we played v west Brom, and we could have easily lost that without Neto. To go into the game with no recognised goalscorers..well I wouldn't be as confident as alot of you are.

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If he’s fit, he’ll want to be on the bench. Which, he surely will be.

Back
Top Bottom