Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

Hanbury_Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
You rarely beat a team 3 times in the same season so I’d rather Man Utd than Chelsea
You rarely play teams 3 times a season

Past results have no bearing on future outcomes. I'd say slightly favour Chelsea

Any day out at Wembley to watch wolves is fine by me. Still a complete novelty and this place will explode again

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully the lads get a couple of days rest after today and are ready and raring to go at the weekend. It will be a different game to the one today but one we more than match up well in with our big, strong defenders and combative midfield.

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Bought tickets on Friday, had confirmation email but still haven't actually received the tickets. Anyone else had this?

Mine came through about an hour or so ago, shouldn't be to long now.

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mine came through about an hour or so ago, shouldn't be to long now.
They turned up about 90 minutes after I had posted. Longest I’ve had to wait for the tickets to arrive after purchasing.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope molineux is as loud as it was the last QF, that was up there in the top 5 atmospheres ever

I guess it's easy to say looking back but I'll always say that from the moment I got to town that day, I knew there was no way we were losing.

The atmosphere around the place was on a different level. And once in the ground, at its feral best.

Shame the early KO will have its usual impact on atmosphere but should still be a decent one.

Ditton Wolf

Reaction score
Watching the highlights of Fulham game and the commentator mentioned that GON will not be in the dug out following his yellow card.
Don't know if this is correct but it was his third yellow card ?

NJ Wolves

Reaction score
Watching the highlights of Fulham game and the commentator mentioned that GON will not be in the dug out following his yellow card.
Don't know if this is correct but it was his third yellow card ?
They corrected themselves a few minutes later, it was Derry

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought I'd try and treat my boy to watching this one ,,we don't go so much now as we re 180 miles away ...no tickets left for fans who ve been going 55 years , unless we pay £516 to go in hospitality!!! Seriously!! ??
Such a shame wolves have followed the Chelsea's of this world.
No wonder people watch it on the TV , I may even spend £4.45 making some prawn sandwiches

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Thought I'd try and treat my boy to watching this one ,,we don't go so much now as we re 180 miles away ...no tickets left for fans who ve been going 55 years , unless we pay £516 to go in hospitality!!! Seriously!! ??
No wonder people watch it on the TV , I may even spend £4.45 making some prawn sandwiches
Who do you think you should have got a ticket ahead of?

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can understand you may be disappointed to not be able to get a ticket.
However I’d be disappointed if we weren’t selling out our matches, which is always going to mean some people miss out.

Really is a shame our stadium isn’t 5k or so bigger though.

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
Don't understand the problem here, STH and members have got their tickets in a game which has a reduced capacity for home supporters. If there's no seats left there's nothing the club can do surely.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I understand your frustration and are disappointed for you but what do you think the solution is

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A new ground may give you 20 million per year extra. We need more than this so need to do much better commercially somehow. Alternatively, go large on the academy.

Zico

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How do you think tickets should have been allocated?

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
This one? Slightly less ludicrous?

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't understand the problem here, STH and members have got their tickets in a game which has a reduced capacity for home supporters. If there's no seats left there's nothing the club can do surely.
There's seats left , but wolves want you to pay £516 for 2 of them...that's disgusting

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
I was a member for many years in the division 4 days..I didn't even know you could buy membership last week
Yes, the happy days of Thatcher's cards. I don't know what you want people to say to you though? People paid for STs and memberships, many of them had been to many games this season. But you think you should get two tickets because you went to games before many of them were born? Yes some of the seats are corporate, if they weren't they'd probably have gone to members too.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes, the happy days of Thatcher's cards. I don't know what you want people to say to you though? People paid for STs and memberships, many of them had been to many games this season. But you think you should get two tickets because you went to games before many of them were born? Yes some of the seats are corporate, if they weren't they'd probably have gone to members too.
They might put the unsold corporate seats up for sale ... Thursday/Friday.....

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I guess it's easy to say looking back but I'll always say that from the moment I got to town that day, I knew there was no way we were losing.

The atmosphere around the place was on a different level. And once in the ground, at its feral best.

Shame the early KO will have its usual impact on atmosphere but should still be a decent one.
No I agree, even the train up, just felt it. That yeah, we are going to win this.

****ing it down with rain as well.

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's not what I said or what my post was about is it .

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
That's not what I said or what my post was about is it .
OK, so corporate is expensive is that your point? The stand was literally built to increase corporate capacity, if it wasn't there then we'd still have Sir Jack's NB and 2.5k fewer seats anyway. Really it's designed for people who aren't actually paying themselves. I had a look just for a laugh, I reckon you'd be on about £450 each to get into Chelsea. Enjoy your prawn sandwich.

Last edited:

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
OK, so corporate is expensive is that your point? The stand was literally built to increase corporate capacity, if it wasn't there then we'd still have Sir Jack's NB and 2.5k fewer seats anyway. Really it's designed for people who aren't actually paying themselves. I had a look just for a laugh, I reckon you'd be on about £450 each to get into Chelsea. Enjoy your prawn sandwich.
And your point is????

Back
Top Bottom