Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Oh Adama Traore!

Keep or sell?

• Keep

Votes: 143 45.0%
  • Sell

Votes: 175 55.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DDPPwolf313

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
No, it was definitely mixed - most of the sounds from the south bank were boos when he came on. More positive reception where I was in the Noth Bank/BW.

Didn't come across like that to me, I was in J9 and the overwhelming sound was applause as he entered the pitch. the same people who applauded him as he entered the pitch then jeered his first touch then laughed.

It certainly wasn't a Collins scenario, not even close

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Adama is a patchy player with goals and assists.
The tradition of having a go at former players continues proudly on in this thread.

Who was/is having - go at him?

I only see fair and balanced comments about someone.

Also, it is far more polite discussion about him in the last week than when he was here…….

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some people on here need to get a grip. Positive appreciation before match and while warming up and fairly neutral when coming on. Every challenge and tackle on him was applauded as were his misses. He played decent tbf. No Wolves fan surely wanted him to play well. Bizarre that anyone would criticise their own fans given the precarious position in the match with the injuries and depleted squad.

groundhogwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was there. We lost 1-0. First time for about a year yet reception he got throughout amazing

Think it was around 1989 ish
Same I was also there, and as Kenny is the reason I became a Wolves supporter, watching him celebrate a goal against us was a very tough watch, fortunately I got over it.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would love to hear from someone who booed him and ask them why they did it.

Absolutely ridiculous behaviour.
Well, he made the outrageous decision to move on to a different club. Not for the money though, but just for a new challenge…and dare I say, a chance to live in London and a new lifestyle for young man still only in his 20’s.
Shameful.

*and for those on here that need emojis to highlight sarcasm :rolleyes:

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well, he made the outrageous decision to move on to a different club. Not for the money though, but just for a new challenge…and dare I say, a chance to live in London and a new lifestyle for young man still only in his 20’s.
Shameful.

*and for those on here that need emojis to highlight sarcasm :rolleyes:
I'm sorry but that sarcasm was quite lowlight, I'm sure you can do better. 5/10.

:cool:

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He got greedy, expected the big clubs to come knocking but now sits on Fulham's bench for 70 mins instead of ours. I fully understand the mixed
A player wanting to be paid what he thinks he’s worth is not greed. Every player and coach want what they can get.
Otherwise Wolves wouldn’t have any players at all………they came to Wolves for the money.

fleck1

Reaction score
A player wanting to be paid what he thinks he’s worth is not greed. Every player and coach want what they can get.
Otherwise Wolves wouldn’t have any players at all………they came to Wolves for the money.
Yes he got greedy as he thought he was better than he was. That's why he's gone from our bench to Fulham's. The big 6 or Barcelona didn't come banging his door down like some on here would want you to think they would.

fleck1

Reaction score
So greedy he moved to Fulham for less than we were offering.
Because that was the only move available to him. He waited around all summer for a move and Fulham was the only offer on the table after the season started.

Rowzed

Reaction score
He went down the tunnel pretty sharpish
Did he applaud any of the fans after? I don't recall him doing so? Just interested.
Yes, I’m in the BW and sit near the tunnel
As he crossed the touch line he could hear applause from the stand and looked up and responded by clapping hands waist high.
Of greater interest, in the warm up he seems to be having a bit of a set to with two of the Fulham staff. I wondered if he’d just found out he wasn’t starting. He’s an emotional fellow

I can’t believe we are still debating whether one of the delights of our Premier League and European Odyssey did or did not deserve our respect

Last edited:

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Yes, I’m in the BW and sit near the tunnel
As he crossed the touch line he could hear applause from the stand and looked up and responded by clapping hands waist high.
Of greater interest, in the warm up he seems to be having a bit of a set to with two of the Fulham staff. I wondered if he’d just found out he wasn’t starting. He’s an emotional fellow

I can’t believe we are still debating whether one of the delights of our Premier League and European Odyssey did or did not deserve our respect
I don't think anyone finds out whether they're starting at 2pm on a Saturday do they?

Thing is they're probably still protecting his hamstrings and using him as an impact sub last 20. That's sensible isn't it?

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So greedy he moved to Fulham for less than we were offering.

I think he ended up at Fulham for less money tbf because nobody else, even the Saudi's, wanted to pay him what he was asking. I'm 100% sure he was expecting a pretty big club to come in for him judging by some of the rumours we were hearing ( Napoli and AC Milan were 2 of them ) and it never happened, even on a free. I think its fairly obvious he probably priced himself out of a decent move.

If he got booed, i dont think he deserved it. Like Jota, he was always good around the place and seemed like a good guy. I dont see wanting to earn more money is a reason to get on his back, we all want to earn more money.

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some people on here need to get a grip. Positive appreciation before match and while warming up and fairly neutral when coming on. Every challenge and tackle on him was applauded as were his misses. He played decent tbf. No Wolves fan surely wanted him to play well. Bizarre that anyone would criticise their own fans given the precarious position in the match with the injuries and depleted squad.
If fans behave in a way that deserves criticism then it is perfectly OK to criticise them.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I heard the boos Saturday, albeit it was a very small minority it’s still ridiculous in my mind. He did nothing wrong in the way he left and he gave us some great moments in a wolves shirt (unfortunately not enough of them for his talent) , always came across as a real pro so he gets no hate from me at all. Similar to Jota I can’t get my head round booing him.

OoohRobbieRobbie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Remember in the 90s when we all gave graham branch a standing ovation thinking he was paul cook
Bloody hell that's just unlocked a core memory. Was a Burnley player sent off really early in the same game? Or... was that another game vs Burnley, where Cookey got sent off against us?!

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes he got greedy as he thought he was better than he was. That's why he's gone from our bench to Fulham's. The big 6 or Barcelona didn't come banging his door down like some on here would want you to think they would.
You don’t know that he thought that at all, unless he told you that himself.

And, iirc, nobody knows how much Wolves offered him or how much he wanted.

Back
Top Bottom