Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Mario Lemina

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
As to JL’s comments about the players not being good enough…….Christ, what a thing to say. Basically stupid.
Really bad management……..almost immature.
It must have stung the players.

I think JL caused a lot of resentment at Wolves and those feelings would have been made clear to Jeff. I would bet there was a big sigh of relief when he left.

Sorry…..my emotions got the better of me for a moment. This is supposed to be about Mario.

The interview was a great read except where it mentions Mario’s age……hopefully he can continue to play at this level for several more years. Fantastic to see that he’s watching out for the younger players and not just his brother. A great role model.
Never said it, said we needed a stronger squad.

Also was part of getting Lemina and especially Cunha in, so you should be thanking him for that.

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never said it, said we needed a stronger squad.

Also was part of getting Lemina and especially Cunha in, so you should be thanking him for that.
Agreed.

JLo presided over possibly our best window yet. Persuaded the likes of Lemina, Sarabia, Cunha, and Dawson to join a club rooted to the bottom of the league.

Not sure GON, for all his gifts, could have done the same, and I’m a big GON fan

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lopetegui bought brilliant players and Gary O'Neil got by far the best out of them.

It's a both, not an either/or. I guess that we're so used to being divided and conquered in every way possible that we're programed to pick a side in anything and everything.

goldfish

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lemina is fast approaching my favourite (though not necessarily best) Wolves XI.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Lopetegui bought brilliant players and Gary O'Neil got by far the best out of them.

It's a both, not an either/or. I guess that we're so used to being divided and conquered in every way possible that we're programed to pick a side in anything and everything.
Absolutely. Lopetegui did a great job, O'Neil has done an even better one so far. Slagging off anyone who has chosen to leave the club seems to be the default though.

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agreed.

JLo presided over possibly our best window yet. Persuaded the likes of Lemina, Sarabia, Cunha, and Dawson to join a club rooted to the bottom of the league.

Not sure GON, for all his gifts, could have done the same, and I’m a big GON fan
Most of those had been in our sights for some time. Hobbs flew out to get Gomes. JL name may have helped of course but credit to our recruitment strategy.

mroli74

Reaction score
Is that him on 9 yellows for the season - when he gets his next one (if before 32 games) - he'll have a 2 match suspension?

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Is that him on 9 yellows for the season - when he gets his next one (if before 32 games) - he'll have a 2 match suspension?
Think we're agreed it's 8 as one was followed by another and so they don't count for the yellow total! Hard to think he won't get that 2 game ban sometime though, hopefully can stay below 15!

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would love to see some analysis about the yellow cards he has vs tackles vs other midfielders to see if any ref unconscious bias. Might be nothing just curious.

Have to say he is a monster for us and as much of the reason for our mid-table position as Neto, Cunha and Hwang.

Kingswood Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Heading to Wolves Hero status pretty steadily, if he plays like this for a while and we keep him for a few more years, he'll be heading to Wolves Legend status. If he was 24, he'd be off for 75 million, happily, he isn't and we get to keep him which is just delightful. And well done GON for drawing this form out of him. And well done to whoever scouted him too.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Amazing player. He seems to love it in a more attacking role as well. He may have to play the more attacking role for a while now which I think will work well with Gomes and Doyle behind him and maybe him playing with Sarabia, Fraser and RAN bombing forwards. That is the best way to go, attacking wise, in my opinion, until Cunha is back and then Hwang and Neto.

For what we paid for him he is an outstanding signing. If we could get a few signings like him this summer it would be amazing.

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Heading to Wolves Hero status pretty steadily, if he plays like this for a while and we keep him for a few more years, he'll be heading to Wolves Legend status. If he was 24, he'd be off for 75 million, happily, he isn't and we get to keep him which is just delightful. And well done GON for drawing this form out of him. And well done to whoever scouted him too.

It feels like he's settled here despite the bright start at Juventus he seemed to become a bit of a journey man throughout his career.

I think he's got the bond with the fans and the club here which he maybe didn't get at other clubs, only criticism today and very slight was him not leaving the chance at the end go sarabia who was much better angled to take the shot.

Can't fault him at all throughout his wolves career though.

MattWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
I feel like Mario epitomises what this club is all about. He's rapidly becoming my favourite player of our premier League era and I loved neves.

He looks like he's genuinely loving it here and it's quite clear his attitude is infectious. I can't help but smile when I see the photos of him pop up on social media.

Sometimes a club and a player are the perfect fit and I feel like this is the case with Mario.

What a player and what a guy.

Back
Top Bottom