Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Fulham verdict

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In 2 years, Gomes is one of the very best CM's in the PL.

His upside is the biggest of the lot IMO and no way do we have a like for like for him.
We've still done well with a Doyle and Lemina midfield when Gomes has been suspended or injured. Our goals scored column has fallen off a cliff since Cunha got injured.

It would obviously take a massive fee, but I'd still prefer to keep Cunha if it's either of them!

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fantastic result and a pretty heroic second half performance given the circumstances.

Shouldn’t have been risking Neto in this game and him pulling up along with the Bellegarde injury means we really are at breaking point. Just have to get through next week and regroup during the international break.

Some really good individual performances. Semedo excellent (again), Kilman very good, Lemina and Gomes getting through a ridiculous amount of work. MoM by a fair distance though was RAN. Have been saying it for 2 plus years though but he is headed straight for the top. Just a ridiculous talent.

Sa 7
Semedo 8
Bueno 7
Kilman 8
RAN 9
Lemina 8
Gomes 8
Sarabia 7
Bellegarde N/A
Neto 5
Fraser 7

Doyle 7
Toti 7
Doherty N/A

As I say, this squad and Manager have been nothing short of heroic this season. Just have to hope their efforts aren’t undermined by injuries and not having enough depth in the squad in forward positions.
Severely downplaying Sarabia's contribution today. We don't win that game without him controlling the tempo.

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We've still done well with a Doyle and Lemina midfield when Gomes has been suspended or injured. Our goals scored column has fallen off a cliff since Cunha got injured.

It would obviously take a massive fee, but I'd still prefer to keep Cunha if it's either of them!

Either way, to have several players of that calibre is a massive plus.

Bradstonian

Reaction score
After Pedro has gone Ait-Nouri is going to be the next big money player other sides will crave. Wolves have this production-line to a tee.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Some people on here seem to have their heads in the sand. It's Hobbs who has said we need a big sale in the summer. If Neto can't go because of his injury record then the only other 'big' players we have are Gomes, RAN or Cunha.
Cunha doesn't really raise funds given his book number.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A brilliant result. Every player was committed and fantastic today. Next week is absolutely massive make no mistake.

Just a quick word on the North Bank. That word is pathetic. Hope you all beat the traffic and got home in time for tea.
I was in the NBU as l am every home game after a 150 mile trip. The only two people l saw leave early are two 70+ year olds who are bad on their feet for health reasons. Thanks for your superfan views though, much appreciated, PMSL.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some people on here seem to have their heads in the sand. It's Hobbs who has said we need a big sale in the summer. If Neto can't go because of his injury record then the only other 'big' players we have are Gomes, RAN or Cunha.
Sell hwang, killman and Hugo bueno. Extend mosquera's contract. Buy some players. Joao Gomes is a future 100 million pound player.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
******s singing we pay your benefits **** off you bunch of weirdos
Knew a bunch through school and work, and apart from one bloke the rest were absolute whoppers.

Check the hard drive types.

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was in the NBU as l am every home game after a 150 mile trip. The only two people l saw leave early are two 70+ year olds who are bad on their feet for health reasons. Thanks for your superfan views though, much appreciated, PMSL.
You’re welcome. I was referring to the people leaving clearly, of which there were thousands, in the lower. As usual.

Here’s your medal by the way.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One of the most impressive performances from a Wolves team in my lifetime.

Rode our luck a bit first half.

Against the odds and missing our entire frontline, GON sent out a team to win the game second half. At half time I would have bit your hand off for a point. Boy, do our lads want to play for this gaffer.

We took the game to them and came out worthy winners.

Lemina was just immense. Gomes too. But, what a team effort from every last player.

So proud of my team tonight. UTW!

Wellington Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
First game in a while.

Mario Lemina is a football god. He got the crowd going when they needed a lift and covered every blade of grass on the pitch. Deserved that goal at the end.

RAN adapted brilliantly to changes of position of can't belive changes in his fitness.

Neto looked like he was playing within himself all first half. Not at full pelt and wasn't surprised when he pulled up. Hopefully nothing serious. Only positive from that could well be another season with us not sure clubs will pay what we demand with current injuries.

GON worked proactively throughout the game and deserved to get us over the line.

Flum played some nice stuff and I think we deservedly pipped them, but with an in form Raul would have scored more than 1 today.

Was in lower SB and noticed we are clearly getting noticeable 'none legacy' support. I'm not against this and noticed most had a full bag of merch!

Shame Adama was booed by some. Looked lively, but left with nothing to show so no change there

Great times again to be a fan

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A team fit to wear the Old Gold and Black and a team that give their all for our famous colours. A team that play for the club and the city. A team we can rightfully be proud of!!!

Well said that man !!!!!!!

Agree 100%

This team capable of reaching deep into their very souls for the way to overcome all the adversity that’s thrown at them!!!

So proud of them!!

My son was given tickets for this game by his wife as a Christmas prezzie, …. With all the injuries before the game I wasn’t hopeful of a positive result, and then the way the first half unravelled, I had lost all hope!!

NEVER bet against this team, I’m so pleased they brought it home today for my boy! After all, I’m the one who got him hooked, and he deserved that victory today for his commitment to the Old Gold!!!

That one’s for you Robert!

Dingle Chris

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Great performance second half especially. I can see RAN playing top left or right.

lyechris

Groupie
Reaction score
Fantastic result, couple of things I'd like to see I'd prefer bueno to come in at lwb and push ait - nouri up top in neto's abscence. For me doyle has to start against cov alongside gomes. Lamina was great at 10 today. Stick with fraser plenty of running.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A brilliant result. Every player was committed and fantastic today. Next week is absolutely massive make no mistake.

Just a quick word on the North Bank. That word is pathetic. Hope you all beat the traffic and got home in time for tea.
Please don’t tar us all with the same brush. I just don’t understand it … but I never, ever leave the game early.

Back
Top Bottom