Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
**** me, the scummy Albion are live AGAIN on Sunday. Sky are totally brown nosing them. They seem to be live on telly twice a week.

It is a job to decide who are the more over hyped and over exposed non-entities on British TV this past week and coming weekend that mob with a Birmingham Post Code or those " who the hell are you as I have never heard of most of you " lot in that Celebrity Big Brother balderdash !!!!

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yernited to thrash the cheats.
Bournemouth to draw with Sheff
Luton to win away at Palarse.
Wolves to batter Flum
Arsenal to beat Brentford.

These are the results I'd want from today's fixtures. Have I got them right? Not a chance!

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Most of them penalties like Rooney and when it comes to the big stage he’s blown it in every final for England and spurs he’s not world class. World class players win trophies probably before your 26 he’s getting old not the player he was 5 years ago. If he wins the cup and proves me wrong so be it. Tap in merchant if you ask me. Rooney was the same couldn’t do it on the big stage for England. Shearer probably 5 times the player of Kane different era can’t really compare. Scoring against noddy teams is what players like Nketiah are good at and Watkins. Same for Kane. The fact he’s never won anything is rather telling really. His work rate isn’t the best. We must look to the future and that’s Watkins hate to say it.
I remember a similar clamour for SWP and then Lennon ahead of David Beckham, and like Watkins with respect to Kane, neither of them would go on to even come close to filling his boots. You always pick your best players first and foremost - if they are still fit enough then they have to start.

His lack of trophy is an anomaly, more about staying at the wrong club for too long, than it is about him. Socrates never won anything, but you wouldn't take world cup winner Kleberson ahead of him. Steve Claridge won more trophies than Bully, but unless you're Mark McGhee nobody would pick him ahead of the great man in an FA Cup Semi Final.

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a stupid stupid challenge from Tarkowski, absolutely brain dead.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sometimes you just have to laugh at ratface, he pulls a player back, foul given and he holds his arms out with a WTF expression on his ugly mug.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yernited to thrash the cheats.
Bournemouth to draw with Sheff
Luton to win away at Palarse.
Wolves to batter Flum
Arsenal to beat Brentford.

These are the results I'd want from today's fixtures. Have I got them right? Not a chance!
3 out of 4, so far. Only Luton let me down. Now to watch Arsenal give Brentford a lesson.

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kane with his 4th hattrick of the season. Imagine how many he would have if he was world class?!?!

Yeah, but Bayern scored 8 today, and Kane only got 3 of them, which is 37.5% of their goals, and prior to today he'd scored 28 of their 68 league goals, which is 41%, so today actually proved that his standards are slipping and that he's just old now. Kane out.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why hasn’t the Brentford player that has just received treatment not had to go off for 30 secs?? Another ref balls up.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why hasn’t the Brentford player that has just received treatment not had to go off for 30 secs?? Another ref balls up.

I think if there is a visible injury (he was bleeding from the lip) the rules say you don't have to go off.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think if there is a visible injury (he was bleeding from the lip) the rules say you don't have to go off.
Do they? I didn’t know that I thought that the only exception was the keeper. I stand corrected if true.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was last night, one is a friend of a friend... he's ok. The other one will be ok, but needed more treatment.
From what I've heard, they were slashed by people on mopeds, who then chased them trying to rob them, but they made it to a shop and safety..

Why would you go to Italy to watch a football match??? It is bloody insane how dangerous it is!

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do they? I didn’t know that I thought that the only exception was the keeper. I stand corrected if true.

I'm sure I heard that years ago but please don't quote me on that haha.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brilliant from Toney. what an effort, that would have been a goal of the season contender had it gone in.

Back
Top Bottom