Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

Hanbury_Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I wonder if any cov fans will be trying to infiltrate?

Was simple enough to buy a membership and ticket this week.

SuziQ

Reaction score
Coventry have sold out their allocation by the looks of it.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I got two and had the same ordeal with captcha and bicycles, and then pretty much every ticket I selected got an error. Ended up getting two together in the temp stand at around 9:05. Can't imagine there's any left now.

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Website is showing 4 tickets left, all in the family enclosure.

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wow surprised at the sales. Logged on to check to see if i would be able to get one when on general sale. none left!
Have to settle for brentford and brighton and now tv this season. :cry:
Got a beer festival in the evening so will be a great excuse for a celebration or a drowning of sorrows!

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Feels really low key build up to this one on here, I guess it’s cos we still have a league game ahead of then, but the fact we are at Wembley for a semifinal should we win, all feels a bit surreal.

The last FA Cup QF at Molineux was probably one of the highlights of my entire supporting Wolves lifetime.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Feels really low key build up to this one on here, I guess it’s cos we still have a league game ahead of then, but the fact we are at Wembley for a semifinal should we win, all feels a bit surreal.

The last FA Cup QF at Molineux was probably one of the highlights of my entire supporting Wolves lifetime.
Just think I almost left at half time crazy crazy thoughts

5 - Lescott

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Believe me, I’d rather not. But intelligently, whilst Wolves happily sold me a membership for my 11yr old, it will not let her buy a ticket because she doesn’t any old enough to sit on her own and the ticket software is too ****ing dumb to clock that I am trying to by her the ticket next to my son and my STs. Sigh.

Genius eh? You’d think selling tickets was pretty straight forward after all this time

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score

I feel like I need some tips to handle these games. The biggest games I've been to always just seem to be a blur in my mind, mostly because I spend the entire time terrified of losing! Obviously in the case of the last semi that's good, but generally it's frustrating!

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I agree that last QF against Man utd was epic...I thought we could take in the world after that game...

It's too early for me to think about a semi final and to be honest if it happens, although I will be excited, I will be dreading it , in all honesty.... surely not another one with heartbreak....it's already 5 and never won in my years of following us.....

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score

Proper up for this one. Very, very excited. Would love to be ambitious and aim to win it, what is football if you can't dream?

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we do beat Coventry we will almost certainly be rank outsiders in the Semis. But anything is possible though Coventry might be more of a test than we'd like.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Get the gold flags out! Play the bloody Liquidator!

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not if we get Chelsea in tbe semi
Or United.

The, realistic, dream is we Chelsea in the semi. United beat a young Liverpool side then somehow have one of their good games in 10 against City, to scrape past then in the other semi.

We then make it third time lucky versus United in the final.

Dreaming is for free.

Zico

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Or United.

The, realistic, dream is we Chelsea in the semi. United beat a young Liverpool side then somehow have one of their good games in 10 against City, to scrape past then in the other semi.

Dreaming is for free.
I'm dreaming Leicester beat Chelsea and we get them.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Or United.

Dreaming is for free.
You rarely beat a team 3 times in the same season so I’d rather Man Utd than Chelsea

Severnup

Groupie
Reaction score
Anyone else had email confirmation but no tickets sent? Normally get the ticket email at the same time
I normally choose print at home but didn't notice that option on this occasion in which case they are probably being uploaded to my season ticket .If this is the case you might not necessarily get confirmation. I didn't for last Cup match. A quick call to ticket office on Monday morning should solve it. Enjoy the match.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Anyone else had email confirmation but no tickets sent? Normally get the ticket email at the same time
It’s uploaded to your season ticket card.

Planty

Groupie
Reaction score
It’s uploaded to your season ticket card.
Actually I've got a membership and selected PAH. Normally the tickets come through straight away.

I'll check with the club if it's not emailed in a few days

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Actually I've got a membership and selected PAH. Normally the tickets come through straight away.

I'll check with the club if it's not emailed in a few days
Last time I had PAH tickets I didn't gt email for a few days

Back
Top Bottom