Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ruben Neves - Just Enjoy

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That goal against Derby County was one of the best I have ever seen at Molineux. Even Derby fans were applauding.
As it went in past Scott Carson, that microsecond's hush of disbelief followed by the ear-splitting roar - that's a memory truly made by both vision and sound for me :)

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great compilation but missing this season's goals? Newcastle, Liverpool?

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That goal against Derby County was one of the best I have ever seen at Molineux. Even Derby fans were applauding.
If you get a chance , watch the highlights
Straight after , Derby got a corner and as Neves trotted back into the box to defend, a Derby player shakes his hand.
Respect all round

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
If you get a chance , watch the highlights
Straight after , Derby got a corner and as Neves trotted back into the box to defend, a Derby player shakes his hand.
Respect all round
Also the bloke in the crowd, all around him are in total awe, he pauses for a mo then carries on eating his pie s if nothing of any note has happened

Olivergoldblack

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I loved the Sheffield United at home one. Early in the game, molineux engulfed in smoke like a retro Italian match. Important match too, the blades were neck and neck with us at the time. Comes out to Neves 30 yards out on the diagonal, hits it with venom off the underside of the bar right in the far corner. Absolute beauty. Jota scored a gorgeous well worked team goal too. I knew we'd arrived. None of this foreigners can't handle our winter nonsense some people were spouting at the beginning of the season.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Was given this King Neves A4 poster on Saturday in the North Bank Lower tier.
Nice touch! Was happy to be get it. Will stick it in a frame. Anyone else get one?
348912342_221608210635693_5587921026306370918_n.jpg

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Was given this King Neves A4 poster on Saturday in the North Bank Lower tier.
Nice touch! Was happy to be get it. Will stick it in a frame. Anyone else get one?
348912342_221608210635693_5587921026306370918_n.jpg
Yep got one off Ben in the Fanzone.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could watch that Watford chip all day. Absolutely love those type. Probably my favorite Molineux goal of the last 20 years. Pure class.

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will the Arsenal v Wolves game today be the last game we can enjoy Ruben in a Wolves shirt?

So much paper talk and many rumours where he will go or will he really this time??

Don't know if there's any truth in this one??

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Funnily enough, my favourite remains the one v Sheffield Wednesday at Hillsborough where he deliberately just passed it into the net from 25 yards!!

The beauty of it was in its simplicity, and the coolness he displayed in the precise execution !!

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Funnily enough, my favourite remains the one v Sheffield Wednesday at Hillsborough where he deliberately just passed it into the net from 25 yards!!

The beauty of it was in its simplicity, and the coolness he displayed in the precise execution !!
I agree, it's mine too. Very few players in that situation would have had the calmness and presence of mind to sidefoot it so accurately and coolly.

R

reanswolf

Favourite ever goal obviously Derby goal, also his volley in the Europa Cup, or his chip v Watford, my favourite 3 by some way.

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All I keep reading about is how Xavi doesn’t want Neves. If true why would he still be so keen to go there? Could be career suicide

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We really don’t want or need Fati if he isn’t 100% up for it, we had to pursued Guedes and nunes and before that citrine and they haven’t gone well.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
No talk of where, how much, or anything to do with the deal. Just simply, will miss having this Wolf about the place.

He came, fell in love with the club, and gave us moments that were simply magical.

The place won’t be the same without him.

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A true legend
Part if the greatest team I’ve seen for wolves
The best goal I’ve saw
A role model

I hope it’s not goodbye. More like see you in a few seasons.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No talk of where, how much, or anything to do with the deal. Just simply, will miss having this Wolf about the place.

He came, fell in love with the club, and gave us moments that were simply magical.

The place won’t be the same without him.
Nuno going was the start of the end of a dream. Ruben going finally kills it off.

Thanks Magic Man. Hope to see you in Old Gold again some time soon.

Back
Top Bottom