Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve toyed with starting this a few times but after creating the Summer 2023 behemoth, I thought better of it.

Jack I wish your baby a bright and fruitful spring and summer, may it find it’s legs early and start to walk tall and proud come July.

You will have sleepless nights as you watch it stumble and fall on occasions and there will be other thread starters that will be overly critical at times. Try and rise above and take the knocks on the chin.

I felt the need to apologise last September, but things haven’t turned out that bad after all. I have hope and optimism for your Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread, and good luck to all that sail on her.
Talk about mixing your metaphors!

Loojay

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sell - Podence 6m, Guedes 15m, Silva 10m, H.Bueno 15m, Sa 15m, Neto 70m, Hodge 2m, Cundle 2m, Chem 1m, Hoever 2m, Bolla 2m =£140m

Sign new keeper, Marcin Bulka would be my shout £20m
Alfie Doughty or Jordan Lotomba RB/LB £10m - my shout
Josh Brownhill DM FREE - linked previous
Tommy Doyle 5m
Jonathan Rowe Wing £25m - linked previous
Morgan Whittaker Wing 10m - my shout
Dia or Adebayo Forward £20m - my shout
Jack Clarke Forward £25m - linked previous

£115m with change in our pocket

I could maybe see Ait-Nouri or Semedo being sold either this or next season. More so Semedo with only 1 year left on his current deal.

Mosquera, Lembikisa, Chiquinho back in the match day squad integrated into the first team.

Bulka
Doughty Mosquera (Kilman / Toti) RAN
Gomes Lemina Doyle
Clarke Adebayo Rowe
Great window- just missing McAtee on a loan to buy as a part of our Neto deal with City

Not sure why you've dropped Hwang and Cunha though

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Here you go Hobbs :D
Last of the clear out, Podence, Silva, Guedes and Cundle, £20m
Sell Neto £60
Sell Sa £15m
Reintegrate Mosquera and Chiquinho
New contracts for GON, Cunha, Gomes and Ait Nouri
Free transfer for Josh Brownhilll
Buy Kelleher
Sign Doyle£4.5m
Sign Jonathan Rowe £25m
Sign Nicholas Jackson £30m
Jackson no chance he's on about 150 grand a wik.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great window- just missing McAtee on a loan to buy as a part of our Neto deal with City

Not sure why you've dropped Hwang and Cunha though
Brownhill & McAtee would mean Bouby or Gomes leaving not sure they are an improvement? I guess Lemina isn’t getting any younger if the right offer comes along. Strange how we are blessed in the midfield area

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sell - Podence 6m, Guedes 15m, Silva 10m, H.Bueno 15m, Sa 15m, Neto 70m, Hodge 2m, Cundle 2m, Chem 1m, Hoever 2m, Bolla 2m =£140m

Tommy Doyle 5m

I could maybe see Ait-Nouri or Semedo being sold either this or next season. More so Semedo with only 1 year left on his current deal.

Mosquera, Lembikisa, Chiquinho back in the match day squad integrated into the first team.

Bulka
Gomes Lemina Doyle
Clarke Adebayo Rowe

(Cunha & Hwang)

One very strong squad
two points

glad you’re not in xharge
lay off Football Manager ;)

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Tommy Doyle 5m

Bulka
Gomes Lemina Doyle
Clarke Adebayo Rowe

(Cunha & Hwang)

One very strong squad
This post was going so well until you omitted Cunha from your team. #madness

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m hoping that this summer finally sees a rebalancing of the squad. We have been short up top since Raul’s injury.

It would be great if we could shift on some of the dead wood too.

I wonder how many pages we will see before our first signing is announced? I’m going for 142.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anybody refusing to play for the club that he is contracted to is to be avoided. Nothing but drama surrounds him.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We can all give our hopes for the summer....but the key will definitely be , how many of the current players out on loan we can move on before we start bringing players in....

Again you might not be able to move out the players you want to with the loan players but I would say financially we may need to listen to any offers we get for any of the players who are out on loan before we even start talking incomings....

It's why if we got early offers for say Yerson or Chiquhinho I wouldn't rule out either leaving....you might want to keep em but finances may not allow it...I would expect Hobbs first task to be a culling of loan players

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This post was going so well until you omitted Cunha from your team. #madness
It was more of an example for new players and the positions. Drastic but you never know Rowe is apparently our target to replace Neto so let’s see how that goes

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Imo Yerson has a massive future hopefully with us. He's now a regular in La liga and playing against Barcelona, Real Madrid etc.
100% agreed, he's played 5 games now and they've not lost 1! I just don't get the suggestions to sell him. He's got all the attributes of a top defender and only cost £4.5m. Even if we sold him for £10m we'd be ridiculously lucky to replace him for a similar cost. Out of all the loans he's the one the should be bought in to the squad for next season.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
100% agreed, he's played 5 games now and they've not lost 1! I just don't get the suggestions to sell him. He's got all the attributes of a top defender and only cost £4.5m. Even if we sold him for £10m we'd be ridiculously lucky to replace him for a similar cost. Out of all the loans he's the one the should be bought in to the squad for next season.
Yup he has been offered new and harder challenges during each loan and seems to have smashed every one.

I think that we should have a really good look at Bolla too.

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yup he has been offered new and harder challenges during each loan and seems to have smashed every one.

I think that we should have a really good look at Bolla too.
did Bolla leave again before GON came in? may be a few he will want to cast an eye over

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Somehow I don't think relegated Salernitana, who's striker we caused to go on strike, will want to do business with us! Money talks, mind.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Somehow I don't think relegated Salernitana, who's striker we caused to go on strike, will want to do business with us! Money talks, mind.
I think we have already moved on from him....didn't Percy say we ended our interest about November time........was nothing January...

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
he could be the potential replacement for Kilman if we decide to cash in on him, or more likely be the natural heir to Dawson. Would be great to see what he can do

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
he could be the potential replacement for Kilman if we decide to cash in on him, or more likely be the natural heir to Dawson. Would be great to see what he can do
I'd say Bueno is Dawsons replacement. If we do cash in on Max though it looks like we have a very capable replacement. You could potentially see Mosquera, Bueno, Toti back 3 next year.

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd say Bueno is Dawsons replacement. If we do cash in on Max though it looks like we have a very capable replacement. You could potentially see Mosquera, Bueno, Toti back 3 next year.

HG will do us there, unless we're moved by down the English player route looking at players like Whittaker, Rowe or Philogene.

Could also try and pry away Danso from Lens, HG after coming through Reading and Mk Dons I believe

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
HG will do us there, unless we're moved by down the English player route looking at players like Whittaker, Rowe or Philogene.

Could also try and pry away Danso from Lens, HG after coming through Reading and Mk Dons I believe
Exactly the route we should be looking at

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Tends to be expensive though.

Probably explains this...

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Aren't you allowed 17 none HG players in a squad? Currently we have 13 by my count. That leaves 4 NHG spots available. Also we could add HG players in other positions.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Tommy Doyle 5m

Bulka
Gomes Lemina Doyle
Clarke Adebayo Rowe

(Cunha & Hwang)

One very strong squad
Why are you advocating selling Cundle for £2 million? Few weeks ago you were saying he was the next Paul Scholes

Back
Top Bottom