Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

5 - Lescott

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I had what I thought at the time was an odd response from Fan Services the other day because I noticed my daughters 100 points hadnt been added for being member on top of the points earned so far from buying tickets.

The response said not to worry as they dont sell tickets decided by loyalty points anymore.

So maybe now Im thinking theres no staggered points windows as there is enough available tickets for all members?

Dont take this as an official line - still get in early if you can

5 - Lescott

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I had what I thought at the time was an odd response from Fan Services the other day because I noticed my daughters 100 points hadnt been added for being member on top of the points earned so far from buying tickets.

The response said not to worry as they dont sell tickets decided by loyalty points anymore.

So maybe now Im thinking theres no staggered points windows as there is enough available tickets for all members?

Attachments

• IMG_5217.jpeg
    IMG_5217.jpeg
    120 KB · Views: 88

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Been to Coventry loads got friends that live there.
Then again got lots of mates in london who have never referred to it as ‘The smoke’ so maybe it’s a wickedism
Given that other posters have referred to them as the Chavs methinks not....

Planty

Groupie
Reaction score

Nah I reckon it's to maximize ticket sales and reduce admin for them. They better do loyalty windows if we get to Wembley mind. It worked well last time

5 - Lescott

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nah I reckon it's to maximize ticket sales and reduce admin for them. They better do loyalty windows if we get to Wembley mind. It worked well last time

Well thats beyond poor if so. Memberships are on sale still now so in theory u can buy a membership today have been to zero games and beat me to a ticket and I havent missed league or cup at home yet

wesley

Reaction score
I think the publicity the Gary o'Neil Barmy Army Brighton effect has had will ramp up the atmosphere naturally

Zico

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well thats beyond poor if so. Memberships are on sale still now so in theory u can buy a membership today have been to zero games and beat me to a ticket and I havent missed league or cup at home yet
When they binned off the loyalty point system a few years ago they said at the time they’d still be used for the cup which I took to mean if we get to Wembley.

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not another excuse for the atmosphere.....a quarter final of a cup the atmosphere should be electric regardless of the kick off time...
Atmosphere will be amazing. Cov with 4,500 fans will be up for it and we’ll respond.

Cunha standing on a barrier at front of South Bank leading the chants?

No complacency, tough game as we’re better on break/transition at moment.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought there were loyalty points used for the Albion game?

Clifton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Trying to book my season ticket seat online for this and it’s saying sold out, which clearly it can’t be. Frustrating

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Now working, trying to book my tickets. Tried 2 payment cards and both saying unauthorised. The ticketing system is UTTER AND COMPLETE CRAP based on this mornings experience
Fixed that for you... I ended up one seat away from my own for the Brighton game for no obvious reason, go figure....

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The new ticketing system is a load of absolute garbage, its is really, really bad.

Earlier I tried two different devices in both Safari and Chrome and on checkout I kept getting a message saying I hadn’t entered payment type - despite no such option appearing on screen. On about the tenth try a little drop down magically speared for me to select card type.

Jeff - whoever is doing your dev for this needs replacing.

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tried the app no joy.
Tried 3 different Web browsers no joy.
Phoned up and got my seat sorted the old fashioned way!

Just don't know what to expect every time I go on, most times it's worked fine?

IF we beat Coventry, I'm not sure how it will handle selling 40k tickets :cool:

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I don't generally have major issues, although it is quite frustrating at times. Have to say on a phone that navigating to pick a specific seat is often annoying. Also the way you can get where you want to go and then get kicked out because you didn't go via the right route! What I don't get though is how there are so many problems when they must be the biggest sellers of tickets in the country by miles, including many football clubs?

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think I must be the only one who's never had problems on the site, clicked link from email, straight to my reserved STs n just paid, I thought it was easy,
I would have agreed with you until last night, when it took me 3 goes for it to accept my payment.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just googled what that means but couldn’t find, help…..what does it mean?
Just my poor attempt at humour: I was implying that you were being a bit of a stuck record, because you'd mentioned about stayaway fans for Brighton a couple of times.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just my poor attempt at humour: I was implying that you were being a bit of a stuck record, because you'd mentioned about stayaway fans for Brighton a couple of times.
Oh ok can’t recall going on about stay away fans more than once, but happy to believe you on that
However standby my intentions will be a full ground against Coventry even though it is the same price for a cup match against a championship side compared to a premier league team
For the avoidance of doubt I don’t like the stay away fans who moan about and use the excuse of ticket prices when the same fans will turn up for a match at the same prices
If this doesn’t make sense I apologise but Ive had too much to drink and on my way back from a very disappointing day sr Newcastle and it’s took me a lifetime to write this
Pelters expected but not bothered at all

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh ok can’t recall going on about stay away fans more than once, but happy to believe you on that
However standby my intentions will be a full ground against Coventry even though it is the same price for a cup match against a championship side compared to a premier league team
For the avoidance of doubt I don’t like the stay away fans who moan about and use the excuse of ticket prices when the same fans will turn up for a match at the same prices
If this doesn’t make sense I apologise but Ive had too much to drink and on my way back from a very disappointing day sr Newcastle and it’s took me a lifetime to write this
Pelters expected but not bothered at all
It's fair comment mate. Safe trip home.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you've ever been to Coventry you will know exactly why they are often referred to in that way....
I'd say Cov is just your archetypal English large town or small city. A place that boomed post-war with it's manufacturing industries, built loads of mediocre housing (both council and private) in sprawling suburbs, who have a weird accent and a bit of confusion about whether they're west or east Midlands. They also had town planners that did more to destroy the medieval city centre than the Luftwaffe, although as a modernism fan I quite like the pedestrianised centre. What did for them though was the collapse of British manufacturing and Thatcher, they were ****ed over like most of the rest of us. The cathedral(s) is/are my favourite building after the Catholic cathedral in Liverpool (Paddy's wigwam').

I'm not suggesting anyone has to stop using it, but I hate the 'chav' insult: it's just a way for dull middle class (who are mostly really working class folk with no class consciousness) snobs to feel superior.

Score prediction: Wolves 1, Chaventry 0 ;)

Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its gonna be a tough game v Coventry in our weakened position. By coincidence I had an email from Coventry City this week asking for fan feedback! I declined and the reason I gave was cos I'm a Wolves fan.
Now you might ask why were Coventry City emailing me? Reason was when we played them at Sixfields in our League One season our away allocation sold out so I bought tickets in the home seating area online! A day after I ordered them I received a very polite phone call from one of their ticket office staff who asked me if I was a Wolves fan (as I had no ticket history and a DY postcode). I fessed up and they said no problem we will give you a seat in the away area. Got a lot of time for Coventry City FC based on their nice admin staff.

Back
Top Bottom