Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Thought they might have used loyalty points as it’s such a big game with fewer tickets due to Cov having the Quad and the Bully lower.

It would have been a good idea to, even if members who had been to every home cup game got first choice.

They will need to use loyalty points for Wembley if we get there and also close off membership purchases which are still open according to the site.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think what they r saying is no loyalty point windows, so someone who's never been before can gt tkt same time as someone who has been to them all
Yes I thought they might use them as it’s a quarter final with less seats available

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
So 32k seats. 5.5k for Cov. 22.5k STH leaves 4k for how many members? Doubt it gets past members.

Predictable that suddenly the same pricing is fine and now people are worrying about getting in. I hope the ones who came to Brighton get into this one too.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Predictable that suddenly the same pricing is fine and now people are worrying about getting in. I hope the ones who came to Brighton get into this one too.
Didn't the Brighton game go to general sale, can't see the Coventry match going down that far, taking the quad out the equation? Regarding prices as the Brighton match didn't come near to sell out, then surely they got it wrong?

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Didn't the Brighton game go to general sale, can't see the Coventry match going down that far, taking the quad out the equation? Regarding prices as the Brighton match didn't come near to sell out, then surely they got it wrong?
Well most importantly there will be people who came to the Brighton game, helped the brilliant atmosphere in the last 15 minutes that got us over the line, but now can't get in. That's a shame for me. I guess if you put a price on something and it doesn't sell out (not even close) then you can say the pricing was wrong. I'm just confused why people paid the outlandish league prices to watch us play Sheff U, but not the high, but not as high, Cup prices to see us play Brighton. Maybe it's just my perspective.

Last edited:

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well most importantly there will be people who came to the Brighton game, helped the brilliant atmosphere in the last 15 minutes that got us over the line, but now can't get in. That's a shame for me. I guess if you put a price on something and it doesn't sell out (not even close) then you can say the pricing was wrong. I'm just confused why people paid the outlandish league prices to watch us plah Brighton, but not the high, but not as high, Cup prices to see us play Brighton. Maybe it's just my perspective.
Saturday is fa cup day, midweek is replay day, I don’t get why wolves don’t do a scale, 3rd round £15, 4th round £20, 5th round £25, QF£30.

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well most importantly there will be people who came to the Brighton game, helped the brilliant atmosphere in the last 15 minutes that got us over the line, but now can't get in. That's a shame for me. I guess if you put a price on something and it doesn't sell out (not even close) then you can say the pricing was wrong. I'm just confused why people paid the outlandish league prices to watch us play Sheff U, but not the high, but not as high, Cup prices to see us play Brighton. Maybe it's just my perspective.
I didn't watch the Brighton match, but I did go away to Brentford. I guess I'm not good enough though for a 1/4 final ticket...

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And if the prices had been a bit lower would you have attracted more to the match, maybe those who had never attended before and experienced Molineux in full voice?

Did people know how seriously we'd take the tie, when I arrived on Wednesday I watched the draw before going in, when I saw Coventry come out, I whatsapped mates who wasn't there, about it being time to dream. Most responses I got were "**** line up"

I get it though, I went to villa Park under Nuno and watched us surrender with a team of u21s.

IANWILSON

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sanely priced. Not a fan of early kick offs but at least the rest of the weekends mine. Ideally another trip to Wembley awaits but this is the cup.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Coventry aren't a pushover and will be absolutely flying for this. We 'should" win but it's the Cup and Coventry are a bit hot & cold, capable of really good and pretty bad.
Not getting carried away yet.
Time for a Nuno-like attitude - one game at a time - no chicken counting! Exactly what GON says too, to be fair to him, over both Europe and the Cup.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Biggest issues with early kick-offs is the players are often half asleep and don't really wake up till 2nd halves. This is more than just an issue with Wolves either.

Back
Top Bottom