Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Brighton FAC5 comms thread.

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Omg we’re going to Wembley if we win tonight.

WolvesinBrum

Groupie
Reaction score
He’s not gone and done a McGhee has he?
I know you're referring to the Bull-less FA cup semi-final starting but "doing a McGhee" could cover a multitude of sins! Including us having to poach Leicster City's kitman to complete his for-the-ages backroom team!

purplepault69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cov at home next round too, good side but a golden opportunity for a return to Wembley.

Shame we've not picked a stronger side tonight.
**** me not even kicked off yet and you have done is be negative-sure the team appreciates your support !!

colincameron

Reaction score
Magnitude of this game has just gone up a notch with that draw. By all means nothing is guaranteed but as far as opportunities to get to an FA semi final go..... it is there for us in a way you often wait a decade or two (or more) for... I hope we turn up tonight

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
**** me not even kicked off yet and you have done is be negative-sure the team appreciates your support !!
I'll be there to support, where will you be?

Allowed to say what I want about the team selection, no Neto, Cunha or Sarabia in our attack is a new one. Even when one of the first two has been injured, we've always had the other.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What an incentive tonight now is!

Think we have a strong side and the bench means we can make good use when / if needs be.

Give it everything lads!

Wellington Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
I don't get the moaning. Football is so science led these days that these decisions will be based on the fitness and condition of these players right now. He hasn't just made the decisions to from a hat??

The players not involved are either deemed to need a rest as not at there peak or even a risk of injury.

If Neto had played and pulled up after 5 mins we all know the accusations. GON gone Graham Taylor rather than Mr Maghoo

purplepault69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll be there to support, where will you be?

Allowed to say what I want about the team selection, no Neto, Cunha or Sarabia in our attack is a new one. Even when one of the first two has been injured, we've always had the other.
Are you sure that support is the correct word , nothing like support showing in your posts 5,21,30, and 40

WolvesinBrum

Groupie
Reaction score
Without sounding like GON's press officer, I wonder whether it's matching up Brighton in midfield, a trio of 30- somethings in their red-zones and continuing to make sure Pedro's hamstring lasts the season.

And subs are now finishers!

I'll be poached by Michael Beale at this rate! :)

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The lowest ranked side at home is all that separates us from Wembley should we win. What a fabulous incentive! Our starting lineup is a worrying however, and I am wondering what Gary's mindset is with it. Not sure where the goals are coming from with Bellegarde and a slight out of sorts Hwang as the only attackers - going to need something extra from the wingbacks and canny subs.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would love us to ****house this one

Last edited by a moderator:

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bloody hell what a draw.

I hope we haven’t killed any chance of progress with that team.

More rotations than a ****el engine

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interested to see how we line up with that team. 541?

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What was posted was GON's starting line -up. It is a squad game in case that fact hadn't penetrated!

Back
Top Bottom