Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Albion punishment

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One of them at work this week was trying to tell me our win was tarnished by the trouble.

The trouble caused by, and involving only, them.
If anything, our victory was even more commendable in light of the intimidation by the ****e fans. Our players did well to deal with the disruption. On a more normal day, we would have been out of sight.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
If anything, our victory was even more commendable in light of the intimidation by the ****e fans. Our players did well to deal with the disruption. On a more normal day, we would have been out of sight.
I think you’re spot on here. The break disrupted our game and we did very well to see it out, without the trouble it would have been 3 or 4 imo

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Just bumping this thread. Any news on when they are being docked 20 points and fined a 100million?
It’s gone quiet hasn’t it. I know they’ve dished out individual banning orders but nothing from the Fa?
Their fans were lobbing bottles at our players and running on the pitch they should be fined for that.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They’re not gonna get away with this … surely?

Why hasn’t the FA thrown the book at them?

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Because the FA are not fit for purpose. It was on national TV attacking fans, police, stewards and throwing bottles at players it shouldn’t need a 4 week period to investigate it.
Just randomly had a look through their punishments. Here's one from late January that doesn't look atypical.

25 January 2024

MISCONDUCT RELATING TO THE FA INVESTIGATION INTO SUPPORTER BEHAVIOUR
Walton & Hersham FC

Walton & Hersham FC v Hayes & Yeading United FC
Southern League – Premier Division South
12 September 2023

Breach of FA Rule F3 - It is alleged that between 14 September 2023 and 15 January 2024, both dates inclusive, the Club repeatedly failed to comply with the requirement to provide information to The Football Association, exercising its powers under FA Rule F1, relating to an investigation into crowd disorder at the fixture between Walton & Hersham FC and Hayes & Yeading United FC on 12 September 2023.

The Club have until 6pm on 2 February 2024 to provide a response.

So it took them 4 months (albeit the club were obviously dragging their heels). It's ridiculous/due process take your pick.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They’re not gonna get away with this … surely?

Why hasn’t the FA thrown the book at them?
Would they know what a book is?

Seriously, id love to know what they have done with that Jimmy Saville lookalike, and that crazy woman who was on the pitch. Surely banned, but anything more?

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Would they know what a book is?

Seriously, id love to know what they have done with that Jimmy Saville lookalike, and that crazy woman who was on the pitch. Surely banned, but anything more?
Yep that scruffy get quite clearly attacked a fan ( I think a wolves fan in the Halfords) then swans off onto the pitch to try and impress us with his fashion sense. Why am I not reading about his arrest and charges in the paper?

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Never forget what ****s they are
View attachment 40781
That's pretty awful. Looks like he has since apologised. Not that his original post should be excused, but I do like it when people at least own up to a terrible mistake and apologise. When people are genuinely prepared to do that you have to meet them halfway as that is they way we all improve and the world gets better, otherwise it's just a vicious circle of hate. Hopefully he's truly remorseful and will learn from it.

Screenshot_20240226-215536.png

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
They showed their true colours when we did them a few weeks ago.

No more hiding behind the smirk or the snide. They are nasty *******s. Hateful.

I hate them too big time.
You’re right they really showed their true colours. As soon as the 2nd goal went in and they knew the game was up they got angry and started attacking fans stewards police etc. They’re the dregs of the football world and I for one hope to never have to play them again. Let them fester in the championship or below it’s where they belong.

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's pretty awful. Looks like he has since apologised. Not that his original post should be excused, but I do like it when people at least own up to a terrible mistake and apologise. When people are genuinely prepared to do that you have to meet them halfway as that is they way we all improve and the world gets better, otherwise it's just a vicious circle of hate. Hopefully he's truly remorseful and will learn from it.

View attachment 40782
Balanced views as ever, WB. I hope that the retraction is indeed genuine. However, I do have to say that if you can make such nasty comments about someone with a disability in the first place, then a Damascene conversion is unlikely to be genuine.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Vile... but that's (a tiny minority of) every club's fans on social media. Absolute **** stains.

Even if it's convenient for us, I'll never judge fans on their anonymous social media divs, it's humanity's cespit.
I've always been very much of the view that football fans are pretty much the same overall whoever they support, it's typical social media rubbish to take one tweet and assume an entire fanbase have some character flaw. Have to say though, that some of the stuff I saw at the Hawthorns and the reaction of many of their fans since has seriously made me wonder.

Stingray II

Reaction score
I agree with you. I'm older, wiser and more thoughtful now, but when young I know i said some stupid and horrible things without thinking them through. Genuine remorse and sorrow should be welcomed - it provides the offender (and those watching) an incentive to improve. His apology seems genuine. Not like a politician's apology "I'm really sorry people were offended".

psycho

Reaction score
Took the FA 3 months to dish out our £100k fine for the Chelsea rent boy chant, so I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of punishment they get in the next 8 weeks or so!

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone know what year their punishment is gonna be announced?

Back
Top Bottom