Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The Wolf From Wolverhampton

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am hard work haha
Don’t take life too seriously dude. Peace and love.

We can’t take our brains out and wash them when we feel like it.

A positive thought
Put into action
Show consistency
Becomes a positive habit
A habit becomes who you are

Then that is where true progress occurs &
sustains. No matter what your goal or your current situation, you can change it, & you can achieve it.

Stay conscious. Always move forwards. Small steps are better than going backwards or standing still.

Ask questions, learn something new, try new foods, take more walks.

You will become unstoppable dude. As the blues sing. As we go through life it’s a long long road, there will be joys and sorrows too. Keep right on (sorry I know we are Wolves fans) the song has deep meanings.

TheWolfFromWolverhampton

Reaction score
Hi, just checking in with the Wolves fan base. I have had a long think about my behaviour over the last few years, pandemic impacted my mental health negatively, plus cost of living. I am working hard to get on better with people as the emphasis is on me to be sociable, and get along with people. Without causing offence. Has been a common theme in my life, the pandemic made it more tough because of social distancing laws, and impacting my ability to communicate.

I am a very proactive person. I understand people have emotions. The last thing I want to do be enemies with anyone in the Wolves Fan Base. Aspergers is no excuse for bad behaviour. Rest assured, the recent previous misunderstanding on here. I am taking very seriously on my side, and really working on the comments side of things, to really get to the point where my comments. Are written in a way that are sensible, and not becoming into the realms of what may cause offence. I know I have already apologised. Yet, I am just trying to say that my attitude is working with the Autistic community, and helping them achieve their goals. As not everything is about me. Thanks to everyone for putting me in my place for going wrong. This shows that you care, and I have felt this fan base, have been very supportive, of me. Yet have shown me great discipline, and determination in correcting my errors. So I would like to thank you for that.

I understand I have restrictions on Molineux Mix, because of my past behaviour. I am being as proactive as I can to try to work on my social skills. So as not to cause offence, as people will give me some leeway, yet they won't tolerate jokes in bad taste. Even though wasn't my intentions to do this. This is not another apology. Just a reminder, that I am working proactively to fixing this pervasive issue. Of blaming others. When I am in the wrong. I love my father dearly, and care about him, and understand he is very popular with the Wolves community. Probably more than me. He is working closely with me to ammend my errors, and is being supportive of me. I hope you can approve this post, and I hope people see I am working closely to working on achieving these goals. I am not ignoring anyone, and I am not ignoring behaviour that is wrong. I hope this explanation helps clarify things. Yet the ball really is in my court now to swing this tennis ball around to hit the ball to other people to make sure the social side of things gets driven home. I hope Mutchy approves this despite seeming like a long post, will explain a lot.

TF2Wolf

Reaction score
I am working hard to get on better with people as the emphasis is on me to be sociable, and get along with people.
Try not to be too hard on yourself and it sounds like you are trying your best, with the support of a great dad, with challenges that many of us don’t have to overcome ourselves.

Equally now that people have been made fully aware of these difficulties then we should all remember there is equal emphasis and responsibility for us all to be more tolerant and understanding, it’s not all on you.

Please remember on your quest for self improvement with your social skills that none of us are perfect and go easy on yourself.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Hi, just checking in with the Wolves fan base. I have had a long think about my behaviour over the last few years, pandemic impacted my mental health negatively, plus cost of living. I am working hard to get on better with people as the emphasis is on me to be sociable, and get along with people. Without causing offence. Has been a common theme in my life, the pandemic made it more tough because of social distancing laws, and impacting my ability to communicate.

I am a very proactive person. I understand people have emotions. The last thing I want to do be enemies with anyone in the Wolves Fan Base. Aspergers is no excuse for bad behaviour. Rest assured, the recent previous misunderstanding on here. I am taking very seriously on my side, and really working on the comments side of things, to really get to the point where my comments. Are written in a way that are sensible, and not becoming into the realms of what may cause offence. I know I have already apologised. Yet, I am just trying to say that my attitude is working with the Autistic community, and helping them achieve their goals. As not everything is about me. Thanks to everyone for putting me in my place for going wrong. This shows that you care, and I have felt this fan base, have been very supportive, of me. Yet have shown me great discipline, and determination in correcting my errors. So I would like to thank you for that.

I understand I have restrictions on Molineux Mix, because of my past behaviour. I am being as proactive as I can to try to work on my social skills. So as not to cause offence, as people will give me some leeway, yet they won't tolerate jokes in bad taste. Even though wasn't my intentions to do this. This is not another apology. Just a reminder, that I am working proactively to fixing this pervasive issue. Of blaming others. When I am in the wrong. I love my father dearly, and care about him, and understand he is very popular with the Wolves community. Probably more than me. He is working closely with me to ammend my errors, and is being supportive of me. I hope you can approve this post, and I hope people see I am working closely to working on achieving these goals. I am not ignoring anyone, and I am not ignoring behaviour that is wrong. I hope this explanation helps clarify things. Yet the ball really is in my court now to swing this tennis ball around to hit the ball to other people to make sure the social side of things gets driven home. I hope Mutchy approves this despite seeming like a long post, will explain a lot.
Don’t let your autism define you. It’s a big part of who you are but that doesn’t have to be a bad thing.

You’ll have some fantastic contributions to make on the forum and probably some different and unique perspectives on things.

Make sure you enjoy posting on here. I stopped enjoying football during the pandemic, so I stepped away from here for a while, it can be good sometimes just to breathe.

TheWolfFromWolverhampton

Reaction score
Don’t let your autism define you. It’s a big part of who you are but that doesn’t have to be a bad thing.

You’ll have some fantastic contributions to make on the forum and probably some different and unique perspectives on things.

Make sure you enjoy posting on here. I stopped enjoying football during the pandemic, so I stepped away from here for a while, it can be good sometimes just to breathe.
Yeah, I just think that, the amount of misunderstandings I have had in my life. Have had people to tell me to get refunds on my online conflict resolution training. Yet, I have had people tell me I have done a fair bit to deal with conflict in a healthy way.

TheWolfFromWolverhampton

Reaction score
Try not to be too hard on yourself and it sounds like you are trying your best, with the support of a great dad, with challenges that many of us don’t have to overcome ourselves.

Equally now that people have been made fully aware of these difficulties then we should all remember there is equal emphasis and responsibility for us all to be more tolerant and understanding, it’s not all on you.

Please remember on your quest for self improvement with your social skills that none of us are perfect and go easy on yourself.
Thanks much appreciated. Such a good wave of positivity, that people are surfing off this forum right now.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks much appreciated. Such a good wave of positivity, that people are surfing off this forum right now.
Hi there! I've just been looking through tonight's TV and on BBC2 at 9pm there is a programme - 'Inside our autistic minds'. It says that people on the autistic spectrum create short films to reveal what they really feel. I don't know if you'd be interested but I thought I'd let you know. Take care.

TheWolfFromWolverhampton

Reaction score
Hi there! I've just been looking through tonight's TV and on BBC2 at 9pm there is a programme - 'Inside our autistic minds'. It says that people on the autistic spectrum create short films to reveal what they really feel. I don't know if you'd be interested but I thought I'd let you know. Take care.
Thanks man, I will try and tune in, I am sure I will find it inspirational.

TheWolfFromWolverhampton

Reaction score
Just to say I see there is a part 2 to the documentary on tonight at 9pm BBC2.
Hi, I saw the one last night, it was very good. Will watch the one today also. It's increasing awareness which is good. I am humbled you have taken the time to think of me, and my difficulties. And your support does not go unnoticed. To the other fans who have lifted me up when I have fallen down. Thank You.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi, I saw the one last night, it was very good. Will watch the one today also. It's increasing awareness which is good. I am humbled you have taken the time to think of me, and my difficulties. And your support does not go unnoticed. To the other fans who have lifted me up when I have fallen down. Thank You.
I like to think people on here will always help one another whatever their situation. I did not see either episode as I was out both nights but I will try to watch them on catch up soon. I'm glad you enjoyed the first show and you're right it increases awareness of autism and it shows you that you are not the only one out there with the condition. I see the 2nd episode was with Chris Packham, who I always enjoy on the nature shows, and I knew he was autistic and he goes to prove that having autism should not stand in your way. In life if you believe strongly in something then you can achieve it. If I ever make it down to Molineux some time I'd love to meet up with you and your Dad and say 'hello'! Take care.

TheWolfFromWolverhampton

Reaction score
I like to think people on here will always help one another whatever their situation. I did not see either episode as I was out both nights but I will try to watch them on catch up soon. I'm glad you enjoyed the first show and you're right it increases awareness of autism and it shows you that you are not the only one out there with the condition. I see the 2nd episode was with Chris Packham, who I always enjoy on the nature shows, and I knew he was autistic and he goes to prove that having autism should not stand in your way. In life if you believe strongly in something then you can achieve it. If I ever make it down to Molineux some time I'd love to meet up with you and your Dad and say 'hello'! Take care.
Hi, yeah I was going to say the same. Was going to say if you ever want to go for a pint, then you are welcome to join me some time. I tried looking you up on Facebook. But can't find you. If you directly message my dad, contact info, he'll pass it onto me, and I will get in touch. Yet not sure if I am going to the match on Saturday or not. But I am always about most games.

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi, yeah I was going to say the same. Was going to say if you ever want to go for a pint, then you are welcome to join me some time. I tried looking you up on Facebook. But can't find you. If you directly message my dad, contact info, he'll pass it onto me, and I will get in touch. Yet not sure if I am going to the match on Saturday or not. But I am always about most games.

Bring your Wolves top mate, with the injuries that we've got, you might get a game. Lol.

TheWolfFromWolverhampton

Reaction score
Hi, just checking in with the Wolves fan base, how is everyone doing? I have heard our players are making big success in the international break. The loss to Coventry hasn't dampened my spirits overall. Yet at the time, it was a bit dissapointing. Yet that's life and that's football. Wishing everyone a great weekend. Sincerely from TWFW. ;):cool:

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi Adam, hope you're well? I'll put this on the 'public' forum as there seem to be many on here with an interest in autism. There are 2 programmes on tonight about autism both on BBC1. At 10.40pm The Assembly, about actor Michael Sheen, ( the reviews say a very revealing programme). This is followed at 11.10pm by Christine McGuinness: Unmasking my autism. I hope you get a chance to see them and enjoy them. The more autism is spoken about the more likely it is to be better understood.

TheWolfFromWolverhampton

Reaction score
Hi, I was unaware these programmes were on TV. I will check up on the BBC iPlayer later to have a look. It's good that initiaves are being taken to get this disorder more understood.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi, I was unaware these programmes were on TV. I will check up on the BBC iPlayer later to have a look. It's good that initiaves are being taken to get this disorder more understood.
Hi Adam. I've watched both. The Michael Sheen one was a difficult watch for me tbh. Mainly people with learning disorders, not so many with autism. The Christine McGuiness show was quite positive and 100% about her, her autism and her 3 kids' autism. It ended on a positive note with her at a social meeting with other autistic people. Try to see them if you can.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Hi Adam, hope you're well? I'll put this on the 'public' forum as there seem to be many on here with an interest in autism. There are 2 programmes on tonight about autism both on BBC1. At 10.40pm The Assembly, about actor Michael Sheen, ( the reviews say a very revealing programme). This is followed at 11.10pm by Christine McGuinness: Unmasking my autism. I hope you get a chance to see them and enjoy them. The more autism is spoken about the more likely it is to be better understood.
The performance of the Dylan Thomas poem by one of the audience members in The Assembly was amazing. Like Michael Sheen, I had tears in my eyes.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The performance of the Dylan Thomas poem by one of the audience members in The Assembly was amazing. Like Michael Sheen, I had tears in my eyes.
'Do not go gentle into that good night, rage, rage..................' Quite appropriate considering GON has just been charged by the FA. If I was GON I'd go back all guns blazing.

TheWolfFromWolverhampton

Reaction score
Has GON been charged? That's news that I haven't heard of. I will try and catch up on these documentaries when I can.

Back
Top Bottom