Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Sheffield Utd predictions

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nothing to complain about there in my opinion? That's exactly what I've wanted for us for nearly 30 years now: Premier League consolidation, some cup runs and the odd Europa League outing. As the 12th most successful club (or thereabouts) it's about what we're about, and I'm 100% fine with it. Better than Division 2 obscurity. That's what they'd love too. And Wolves is a ****e away day: no pubs, hostile home fans and an away 'end' that's near impossible to get a song going in.

I live on Gleadless Valley in Sheffield: think Warstones on speed. It's all Blades (or Africans who for some reason support Arsenal) here, or weird lads who drive their babbies round on quad bikes. They're fine mostly, similar to us.

I think we'll thrash em on Sunday. The pub I drink in has been full before full time a couple of times this season... they're dog ****. But I am also worried there's potential for another dicking by a crap team.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1-1..and this is at our best.

Look,we aye Wolves arent we?

Then this is one of the matchups we **** up..its a natural part of my life as one of the pack.

Nothing strange to see here..just move along with the times.

As such..the time has come to bin Old Jeff.

Harryj is not on anyways.

I suggest Captain Sensible with Happy Talk.Let´s make it ours..and only ours.

It has been outthere forever since the early 80`s.

It´s ours if we want it.It will be truly unique Wanders..and I don´t mean Bolton or Sheffield W anyways.

Just grab and hold on..as a Swede Wolf I much rather watch us go out the battle field with a son for the ages compared to a song Owls go out to..know what I mean.?

Captain Sensible(London dick wasn´t he)..Happy Talk.

It´s us,,at our best,truly original and supreme as we are supporting WWFC,

**** it,,I want something just us,,it matters,and it should,

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1-1..and this is at our best.

Look,we aye Wolves arent we?

Then this is one of the matchups we **** up..its a natural part of my life as one of the pack.

Nothing strange to see here..just move along with the times.

As such..the time has come to bin Old Jeff.

Harryj is not on anyways.

I suggest Captain Sensible with Happy Talk.Let´s make it ours..and only ours.

It has been outthere forever since the early 80`s.

It´s ours if we want it.It will be truly unique Wanders..and I don´t mean Bolton or Sheffield W anyways.

Just grab and hold on..as a Swede Wolf I much rather watch us go out the battle field with a son for the ages compared to a song Owls go out to..know what I mean.?

Captain Sensible(London dick wasn´t he)..Happy Talk.

It´s us,,at our best,truly original and supreme as we are supporting WWFC,

**** it,,I want something just us,,it matters,and it should,
I´m off ducking my head listening to Kool and The Gangs Joanna BYW..:)

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Jersey Shore GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Or..we could walk in to the pitch hearing Kool And The Gangs Joanna.
It really doesn´t matter..the thing is it has to be uniique for WWFC.
That is the **** that matters.
We making it unique and keeping it like that even an tune like Kool and The Gangs Joanna will do the trick.

We wanna go further down a line why not Fleewood Mac "Dreams" or even Steely Dan Hey Nineteen.

It really doesn´t matter as long as singalong and we don´t have to share with Sheffield Wed.

You know?

chignalwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Gary should get Dave Jones on the blower, now he's the man to beat them, anyone else remember that little trip to Cardiff,

munro

Reaction score
A descent performance today would give us a lift for the Brighton game.
Would love to see us in the Quarter finals.

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s going to be a terrible game and we’re going to struggle to break them down.

I’m hoping it’s similar to the terrible lockdown game where Willian Jose (!) scored and we won 1-0. Do fear it could go the other way though.

Used to quite like Sheffield United but glad to see them suffering after Baldock’s diving and Heckingbottom’s bull**** after that penalty. I know Heckingbottom‘a gone but Wilder’s similar.

An underserved late penalty to win 1-0 would do me fine.
God they really hate us., had a look on the blades forum . 3 points will for me.

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With such a huge opportunity to close in on Europe, no doubt we'll drop points :tearsofjoy:

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This has banana skin written all over it. Sheffield United sit ten men behind the ball and hit us on the counter.

I so desperately want to be wrong but these are the types of games that we struggle in, even going back to the Nuno era. When teams sit back and the onus is on us to break them down, we struggle.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This has banana skin written all over it. Sheffield United sit ten men behind the ball and hit us on the counter.

I so desperately want to be wrong but these are the types of games that we struggle in, even going back to the Nuno era. When teams sit back and the onus is on us to break them down, we struggle.
We need an atmosphere. Carry the lads. So flat against Brentford

Time to heap on the 2003 achievements.

The chant - 21 years, 21 years. Ya still carp 21 years, 21 years

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am half expecting to lose this. I am just hoping that GON is the manager who is going to solve the conundrum of why we beat the top teams and lose to the bottom ones. The first goal is vial today. We score first and we could win comfortably. They score first and we have to break down an 11 man defence, which we aren't great at doing.
I'll go for a 1-1 draw.

Back
Top Bottom