Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rumours from the pub

Leominster_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely the idea of a private message is just that :)
Not that someone else posts it surely he would post it himself if he wanted people to know
Bizarre
I know what you mean SG - if I posted those pics you PMd me, I’d be facing a ban ;)

And walsalls broken promises would be long forgotten :D

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He is a small time fish in their party

22-person LAFC ownership group

Tony Robbins — $480 million
  • Chad Hurley — $335 million
  • Magic Johnson — $500 million
  • Ruben Gnanalingam — $360 million

That Chad Hurly is meant to be worth over $700m now. The rest of the ownership group must be worth many billions.

They have some serious money behind them. An £80m investment is nothing to them, the question is how do they get a return?

I don't like the Americanisation of football, I don't want sin bins and quarters for extra commercial breaks - but if they respected the culture and tradition of our game I think I could let them build a new Steve Bull, I don't have enough leg room!

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Ooh, the pub rumours thread looks really busy again. I'll just pop in to catch up on the latest rumours.

Awkward The Simpsons GIF

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Regardless of mod ideals, there is no place here for racism, homophobia/transphobia etc, sexism.
For any other discussion I think you will see very differing opinions on all of them.
Respectfully Mutchy, several times I have expressed to the mods, directly and indirectly, my displeasure that jokes making fun of Irish people in the joke section is offensive. Of course they are.
I reached out in a respectful, polite, civil and patient manner to the mods but I have never even had the courtesy of a reply let alone any indication or guidelines that ‘paddy’ jokes are to be allowed or not.
Nothing.

So when I read when you type “there is no place here for racism, homophobia/transphobia etc, sexism” perhaps you understand if I find that comment to be less than satisfactory without some mild enforcement.

I don’t loose any sleep about this, and rather than make any more noise where my concerns were ignored, I chose to not visit or post on the joke thread anymore.
Pity, as it was a thread I mostly enjoyed but hey.

The reason I decided to bring this up is the, in my opinion, the lack of consistency.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Respectfully Mutchy, several times I have expressed to the mods, directly and indirectly, my displeasure that jokes making fun of Irish people in the joke section is offensive. Of course they are.
I reached out in a respectful, polite, civil and patient manner to the mods but I have never even had the courtesy of a reply let alone any indication or guidelines that ‘paddy’ jokes are to be allowed or not.
Nothing.

So when I read when you type “there is no place here for racism, homophobia/transphobia etc, sexism” perhaps you understand if I find that comment to be less than satisfactory without some mild enforcement.

I don’t loose any sleep about this, and rather than make any more noise where my concerns were ignored, I chose to not visit or post on the joke thread anymore.

The reason I decided to bring this up is the, in my opinion, the lack of consistency.
Are they as frequent as they were? Because something has been said about it on a couple of occasions.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nothing.

aw c'mon, you seriously don't need to post this!

And I like most of your posts, by the way, but really?

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Are they as frequent as they were? Because something has been said about it on a couple of occasions.
In answer to your question, …..I don’t know. Haven’t been there in a long time which is my only solution.

But we’re cool and move on and that’s that. There are more pressing things in life.

“ …….and now for something completely different.” :)

Footy……..

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
aw c'mon, you seriously don't need to post this!

And I like most of your posts, by the way, but really?
Fair comment and I only mentioned it here as it was germane to what other posters were posting with Mutchy and their concerns with mods responses and I posted to show that maybe there are inconsistencies sometimes.

So, I will leave it there.

TheRetroChief

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nothing.

Celtic racism doesn't count in 2024 yet.
Moderators = the Premier League referees of forums.

Back
Top Bottom