Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Spurs 1 King Gary's Wolves 2 - Verdict Thread

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I have no idea what language this is but he seems somewhat upset.

This is the expressions lad I watched earlier and was talking about!!!

I genuinely enjoy his content! He is so quick and funny with his way of describing things and comparing it to something else!

He is a genuinely good bloke to deal with in the commercial media space by all accounts as he is just so funny naturally

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is the expressions lad I watched earlier and was talking about!!!

I genuinely enjoy his content! He is so quick and funny with his way of describing things and comparing it to something else!

He is a genuinely good bloke to deal with in the commercial media space by all accounts as he is just so funny naturally
i couldn’t understand him.

Slothmonkey

Reaction score
Only caught first 20 minutes and then had to listen to rest in the car on Talksport. Sounded like we performed very well. Like GON though dissapointed we conceded from a throw in and now after seeing the goal very poor. 5 players around the ball and they still got it. Apart from that looked like we executed our gameplay well.

It was also very enjoyable hearing O'Hara and Saunders cry on the way back in the car, joined in by all the spurs fans calling in and crying. With the odd West Ham fan also crying.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
i couldn’t understand him.

Worked with lots of players who spoke like he does plus being half Irish helps! If you can speak drunken old country Irishman there is nothing you cannot understand anything hahahaha

A lot is the fact how open and raw he is, but his ability on the fly to come out with the situation and comparing it to something else is very impressive.

He would be a killer in a stand up comedy roast battle!!!! I would wave the white flag as soon as he steps up to the mic….. would be a public execution

Hahahaha

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Worked with lots of players who spoke like he does plus being half Irish helps! If you can speak drunken old country Irishman there is nothing you cannot understand anything hahahaha

A lot is the fact how open and raw he is, but his ability on the fly to come out with the situation and comparing it to something else is very impressive.

He would be a killer in a stand up comedy roast battle!!!! I would wave the white flag as soon as he steps up to the mic….. would be a public execution

Hahahaha
I live in Scotland remember!!! still no ideas!!

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair, try understanding a black country accent.

Man just speaks like someone from North London.
i’ve spent more time in Vietnam than London, i kid you not.
Wouldn’t know a proper accent if it hit me between the eyes.

fleck1

Reaction score
Just like to start by congratulating Sheff Utd on their scruffy 0-1 win next Sunday. Superb all over the pitch today, if ever there was a team and game plan made for us to play against, high line, looking to attack and get at us (it's the way we play mate). I think some people underestimate the group and the manager with some of the negatives on here this week after one injury, last week was poor them performances happen but this group with scrap to the last kick for eachother and GON.

Redrockwanderer

Reaction score
Proving to be such a great season, well done GON, the coaches and of course the team! We’ve endured some boring seasons of late, so it’s a joy to see great entertainment this year!

A great result today and tactfully spot on by GON! Love all of this team and they all deserve 10’s.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting topic.

Who gets in this team from nuno’s assuming everyone is fit? The obvious choice is Neves but seeing what lemina and Gomes do and the dynamism they bring in this style I’m not so sure. I’d be interested to see everyone’s hybrid team.

For me it'd be

Rui
Semedo Dawson Boly RAN
Lemina Neves
Neto Cunha Jota
Raul

But there's so many other options too.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
What an absolute band of brothers we have. Played so well first half, just needed to be solid and pick them off when they over-committed, but most teams would have had the stuffing knocked out of them by the equaliser. Not our boys, just went again. Don't normally bother with scores, but

Sa - solid, maybe a bit at fault for the goal, but otherwise good with hands and feet. 8
Semedo - brilliant, never gave Son a sniff, providing more help to the attack 9
RAN - lots of good movement, interlinking, fight, solid defence 8
Dawson - has to do better for the goal, otherwise solid 7
Toti - all action performance, always strong in the tackle, always looking to influence the game 8
Kilman - looked much more assured, a few crucial interventions 8
Gomes - think he might have been MotM even without the goals 10
Lemina - so smart, always reading the game, knowing when to commit and when to jockey, love the guy 9
Neto - can be frustrating, but at the end of the day there's no substitute for real class 9
Sarabia - shame he didn't finish that beautiful move (not sure if he was onside), worked hard, although he did waste a few good positions 8
Hwang - lead the line, we've been missing that even though it's not his real strength to be so far from goal 7

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We just don’t know when we’re beaten this season.. I love to see it.

It’s just so much fun watching a team that you know is going to entertain.. most days.. and being able to believe, even when things aren’t going great (like the United game).

Unfazed by going behind, and we don’t ease off too much when taking the lead. In every game.

Praying we can beat Arsenal, because I would love to stick it to some friends.

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Patricio
Semedo Kilman Coady Boly RAN
Lemina Neves Gomes
Raul Jota
I don’t get The Patricio love in . He was a decent keeper but he was beaten from distance far too many times especially low down to the left.

See the game against Huddersfield when Mooy scored that free kick. For all of Sa s faults he is a more consistent keeper than Patricio.

Even though Patricio has 100+ caps

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Coady over Dawson? Dawson has the same passing range and is miles better in every ⚽ Ng aspect apart from shouting a bit.
I actually meant to put Dawson in instead of Boly but was on auto pilot!

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t get The Patricio love in . He was a decent keeper but he was beaten from distance far too many times especially low down to the left.

See the game against Huddersfield when Mooy scored that free kick. For all of Sa s faults he is a more consistent keeper than Patricio.

Even though Patricio has 100+ caps
Patricio was decent but never a hundred grand a week keeper.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This was arguably a game where it highlighted Spurs' much lauded head coach for his flaws as much as anything else. We know how they're going to play, O'Neil set us up to exploit that, and Postecoglu was never, ever going to surprise us

In saying that, you still need to execute the plan, and we did it very well

Fully deserved the half time lead, should have been further ahead, then some really poor defending and all our hard work in the first half got undone. I'm not pinning any blame on Sa for the goal, he didn't even have the chance to get set for a shot Kulusevski took it so early with his toe poke (has to be some credit given for the finish here), however, he did get in way too easily and it's another bit of less than decent defending from Dawson. But up we popped with another break started and finished by a man rapidly becoming the next midfield superstar, ably assisted with an 80 yard run by Pedro Neto. Ultimately we got the result we deserved, Neto brilliant, Semedo brilliant, and Joao Gomes... well he's got a bit about him hasn't he?!

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not long home, thoroughly deserved win and excellent performance. Regardless of where we finish or what we do this season, I'm just so so pleased we're seeing a team we can be proud of again - a team that runs and fights for each other and can entertain - which let's be honest we've seen very little of in the last few years. Well done to Gary and the lads!

Back
Top Bottom